Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--June 2019 (Possible Spoilers)

In NYC we missed a good portion of the second half, thanks to NBC interrupting for breaking news.  At least they came back on so we got to see the end - loved the old clips of Shawn and Caroline and especially the end with them watching from outside.  Made me cry again.   Felt bad for Victor too.

Respected Contributor

Nicely done.....lots of tears. Felt bad for Victor.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@wakefield64 @twinsister 

I'm so glad Vic was included today   

also 

that Hope went to   comfort him........he was so in love with Caroine over the years..

But..i wanted more!

I wanted to see a clip of her(Caroline) and Bo together....sigh

I wish that Ciara and Claire wasn't there for the celebration of her life!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

It was nice to see Kayla and Hope acknowledge Victor's grief and spend time with him. Caroline was the love of his life. 

Regular Contributor

I cried throughout the show today.😢
Honored Contributor

Me too, tears were running down my face. I read an article Mary Beth Evans wrote saying how she and Steve went to see Peggy a few times after she left the show, they adored her.  She always asked Steve to play the harmonica for her. 

Honored Contributor

I also read that Kim and Teresa were both asked to be on todays show, but neither of them could make it. 

Respected Contributor

Today's show would have been much better if they would have shown a few past scenes of Peggy with the family from years ago.  The problem is because the show tapes so far in advance that they did this show almost after her real death.  When each person got up to speak would have been a great time to go back in time with the scenes.  I did adore the end when they came together and looked in the window.  That was touching. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm another one who cried through the whole show.  My heart broke for Victor.  I thought it was a very nice tribute to her.  I too was hoping for more flashbacks.   The scenes with Hope & Kayla w/Victor were so touching.  

Honored Contributor

I remember the day in 1987 when Kim found the letter that Caroline wrote to Victor, it was hidden for years in her knitting basket until Kim found it. She did not divulge in the letter to him which of her kids was his, and for a long time Kim thought she was the one.