Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--June 2019 (Possible Spoilers)

@Judaline wrote:

True soap opera stuff toDAY. Glad we're thru it. I see Eric has resumed his darting looks at Sarah and Rex. I wonder why John wasn't there to support Doc? Lucas looking good with short hair-never thought I'd like it but I do. 

Now! Time to get back to Ben and the current problem-Claire. (I agree that she's doing a great job playing a psycho). Careful, Ciara, don't blow it. 

@JudalineI think Marlena said that John had gone out to support Paul while Paul coped with Will's diagnosis.  It didn't make a lot of sense to me.   

Regular Contributor

So today, Claire is talking to Tripp. She says, “I told Eve you were the one who framed Ben, not Wyatt.”
I remember Wyatt but I don’t remember what Claire is talking about. Help!
Loving Lucas’s look!
Honored Contributor

I must admit to crying when Roman told Kayla that Caroline died in her sleep.

Respected Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@AuntG   -  That was so sad, and for me, unexpected that they finally addressed it on the show.  I've been away from the board for a while, but have kept up with our silly soap.  Rex is driving me bonkers! 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

@AuntG  Me too.  I was expecting it, but still it got to me.  I am so glad they're finally acknowledging her death.  I kind of like the way they've worked it into the show.  

Trusted Contributor

@IlliniGirl88  Rex used to drive me crazy too.  Now I kind of like the way he is with Chloe.  For me it's the stupid Rex/Sarah story. 

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG Me too! That was the first time in a while  they actaully touched me. Probably more a condition of knowing that she really has passed but I thought they did a good job with that scene.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

So did I.

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam Eve better hope she doesn't tick Clair off, she might meet her demise. Crazy is what Crazy does. But she doesn't have the lighter anymore. I think Grandma Brady might appear to her. Now her Mom & Dad will coming back to Salem can't wait to see what happens there. Claire takes after her Aunt Sami, just jumps into Crazy at the drop of a hat.

Trusted Contributor

Well I hope the writers are happy.   I cried for a whole hour!!  Nicely done.Smiley Sad