Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--June 2019 (Possible Spoilers)

@cowboy sam wrote:

@pigletsmom 

you got your wish for Claire...Ciara and Tripp talking today..Ciara convinced Tripp it was Claire started the fires..then Claire walked in!!

@cowboy sam Yes! I'm hoping that this plays out for a while with these guys trying to catch her. I'm no cray about Eve at all but I think it could be interesting with Claire and Eve trying to stay one step ahead of it. For some reason I like Eve interacting with Claire right now. Probably because she seems to feel sorry for her or something while we've had years of everyone not even remembering they are related to Claire. Plus I think it shows the rare motherly side to Eve. Still hate her most of the time though.

I also think Claire has done some really good acting lately and they really wasted her for a long time when she spent all of her time just trying to get followers on social media and being a brat. Could have given her much meatier stuff to do I think instead of just being the bad girl to make Ciara look good.

Honored Contributor

It would be interesting to watch Claire have a deep decline into mental illness. I think the actress could pull off a difficult role. When they had her singing, I wished she'd get fired, but now I enjoy her crazy ways.
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

Agree..plus i miss him!

I wish they would bring him back for good plus a decent story line.Smiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

yep..i was also expecting the beep,beep as soon as Will finished say in his vows!

By this time next week he will be cured and back home with Sonny...lol!

preds 06-21-20
Trusted Contributor

I know what you mean about being so predictable. I was surprised to see how many people (not necssarily on here) wrote about how they were sobbing, etc. after the Will and Sonny wedding. Even if you don't read spoilers, can people really believe they would kill him (again)? For me, it is just hard to get that emotionally invested when you know it doesn't mean anything, just like Holly being dead. We know she isn't, so just get on with the stories. 

Also, when the writers do write a decent story, it just makes the rest of the show look shoddy when they write the stupid ones and drag them out.

Like yesterday, apparently Eve looked at a picture of Paige. Does that point to her coming back, too??? I hate when they do that. 

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ 

Brovo..well said!!!!

thank youSmiley Happy

preds 06-21-20
Trusted Contributor

@cowboy sam Yes! I'm hoping that this plays out for a while with these guys trying to catch her. I'm no cray about Eve at all but I think it could be interesting with Claire and Eve trying to stay one step ahead of it. For some reason I like Eve interacting with Claire right now. Probably because she seems to feel sorry for her or something while we've had years of everyone not even remembering they are related to Claire. Plus I think it shows the rare motherly side to Eve. Still hate her most of the time though.

I also think Claire has done some really good acting lately and they really wasted her for a long time when she spent all of her time just trying to get followers on social media and being a brat. Could have given her much meatier stuff to do I think instead of just being the bad girl to make Ciara look good.

I never thought I would say this but I agree with Claire's acting getting better -- her character is deeper than before. Thank goodness the writer's have left out her 'singing'!!

Trusted Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I know what you mean about being so predictable. I was surprised to see how many people (not necssarily on here) wrote about how they were sobbing, etc. after the Will and Sonny wedding. Even if you don't read spoilers, can people really believe they would kill him (again)? For me, it is just hard to get that emotionally invested when you know it doesn't mean anything, just like Holly being dead. We know she isn't, so just get on with the stories. 

Also, when the writers do write a decent story, it just makes the rest of the show look shoddy when they write the stupid ones and drag them out.

Like yesterday, apparently Eve looked at a picture of Paige. Does that point to her coming back, too??? I hate when they do that. 

Maybe the writers had Eve looking at her murdered daughter Paige's picture to help explain why Eve is hell bent on making her killer (Necktie Killer Ben) pay for strangling Paige to death. Paige was her only child, I don't blame her!

Paige was J.J.'s girlfriend at the time of her murder -- I'm surprised that he hasn't gone after Ben too...

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG wrote:
It would be interesting to watch Claire have a deep decline into mental illness. I think the actress could pull off a difficult role. When they had her singing, I wished she'd get fired, but now I enjoy her crazy ways.

Spoiler
Spoilers have Claire setting yet ANOTHER FIRE!  She is supposed to be gone at end of summer...

I agree, Claire could pull off the mental illness -- she acts so detached from her evil acts so far.

Honored Contributor

True soap opera stuff toDAY. Glad we're thru it. I see Eric has resumed his darting looks at Sarah and Rex. I wonder why John wasn't there to support Doc? Lucas looking good with short hair-never thought I'd like it but I do. 

Now! Time to get back to Ben and the current problem-Claire. (I agree that she's doing a great job playing a psycho). Careful, Ciara, don't blow it.