Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--June 2019 (Possible Spoilers)

Judaline.....you commented on the fire at the allpurpose cabin.....I blame the director when the characters’ actions don't make sense.  It happens so often that the sequence the actors go through in a scene, like the fire, are not logical.  That is the directors fault.  Do they have one?🥴

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Does anyone know why baby David is still wearing a cap on his head?  Shouldn't someone tell Lani and/or Rafe that he is old enough to go topless??

BTW,  how is Rafe going to take care of David when/if Lani leaves and goes back to Eli - or just leaves...  Doesn't/shouldn't Rafe have a job?  What is he living on?

Remember when he had the ubiquitous sling on his arm? He kept telling Lani, "I can manage." But of course he was never given the chance with Lani at the ready. OK, now he's sling free, so let him manage and see how he likes it. He'll be calling his sister in two DAYS. HELP!!!!

Honored Contributor

@capatosta wrote:

Judaline.....you commented on the fire at the allpurpose cabin.....I blame the director when the characters’ actions don't make sense.  It happens so often that the sequence the actors go through in a scene, like the fire, are not logical.  That is the directors fault.  Do they have one?🥴

Oh, definitely. They have an imcompetent director for sure. I've always said so because he lets so many things get by that never should have gotten by. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Remember when he had the ubiquitous sling on his arm? He kept telling Lani, "I can manage." But of course he was never given the chance with Lani at the ready. OK, now he's sling free, so let him manage and see how he likes it. He'll be calling his sister in two DAYS. HELP!!!!

@Judaline   You mean the sister who leaves her child in everyone else's house/mansion, except her own and has other people (who she calls "daddy") taking care of her..... Oh yeah, that sister....

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou 

I agree..she is always unstable acting...and now..well i guess we will need to watch and see what happens..and i hope that someone is with her other than Xander..  when it happens.!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

Oh, boy, the only thing worse for me than those two getting married was Marlena presiding. That was icing on the cake. And not in a good way. I ff as much as I could till my ff-ing started acting up. Ari looked so beautiful toDAY and then, when she held the flowers in the next scene, she didn't! Must have been her not so much twin. I shouldn't really say till I see them together. 

Stoopid Nicole scene. I was on the edge of my seat wondering if Abe would see the body. NOT!

Not much else to say. Does Ted get paid for toDAY's episode? hahaha

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline  - I FF through all of Will and Sonny today!  How did Stefan and Abe not see Ted on the floor???

@sophiamarie  - so true about Sarah trying to decide between Eric and Rex - LOL!!!

How did Kayla manage without Sarah and Rex?  He performs brain surgery, so Kayla didn't have to and Sarah takes one look at Rolf's dairy and thinks it will help Will!

Honored Contributor

Today's show was pathetic, I wish I  wouldn't have wasted my time. 

Honored Contributor

I am so tired of seeing that dress on "Nicole". Or should I say, almost on. It's unbecoming because she has bra lines and a couple other things! How come she doesn't have burn scars from the fire? Nor Xander? Of course, because Kristen rose from the ashes. 

Someone asked if Nicole was back for good? That would mean we'd have Kristen in a mask for the duration. I'm hoping both will disappear but I'd like to know for sure. And just when was Kristen planning an unveiling?? Now Nicole is working for DiMera so I don't see her unmasking in the near or distant future.

Honored Contributor

I'm just answering my own question. I saw this spoiler on a soaps site, but don't take it to the bank.

Spoiler
Days of Our Lives spoilers tease that somebody will expose and unmask Kristen DiMera (Stacy Haiduk) by the end of the summer, only to have her reappear as Susan Banks and try to seduce Brady Black (Eric Martsolf)!