Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--June 2019 (Possible Spoilers)

Are we sure Ted is leaving, I had not read that. 

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Kristin has a major meltdown next week, and the family is informed that Caroline has passed away. 
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  So, re: spoiler, what could make a person as together as this person is, have a meltdown? Do you think it's this person's undoing or will this person snap right back? I don't want to get my  hopes up. It sounds positive to me but I may be all wet. Very curious to know! 

Esteemed Contributor

Wow - that was a blow.  I didn't expect him to actually collapse.  I guess this is the end of Ted??? 

Doesn't Kayla have any real work to do besides hang around the nurses' station all DAY?  Oh, then, she and Sarah (w/o her lab coat) run away and find doctors and techs all around the world to work on Dr. Rolf's recipe to cure Will.  Kayla - this really isn't your job.  You should have doctors working on this disaster, and I don't mean Sarah.  We don't even know what Sarah does anyway, besides worry who she really loves - Rex or Eric.

Hope looked pretty good yesterDAY.  Looked like she was out for a reason - maybe having some Botox or Restylane perhaps?  Her face looked fuller, like she had gained some weight - or maybe fillers???  Did anyone else notice?

Strange that Sami didn't come to Will's aid.  He could have died for all anyone knew.  Why did Doc hesitate in calling her anyway?  I think even though Will will???? pull through, his mother should be there whether or not..... JMO

BBL

Honored Contributor

• @sophiamarie all those reasons for not asking Lucas and Sami to return right away seemed kind of lame to me. Perhaps they only could fit one day of taping into the budget for those actors.
Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie No I think Ted had an "On Purpose " It was bound to happen every one is after him. I hope they find Nicole, I just think she is bound up with Holly somewhere. And that has to happen when they find out Kristian is back to try to get her claws in Brady again. Because no one will actually find Nicole.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle Kristian is completely deranged any way , always was. She always was a walking time bomb.She's like a cat with 9 lives, and they are slowly being deleited.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie I think Hope looks like death warmed over. And I think that is the best she will look. She did something to her heath , that's my theory.

Honored Contributor

Ted is still very much alive and is not leaving the show. 

Esteemed Contributor

Does anyone know why baby David is still wearing a cap on his head?  Shouldn't someone tell Lani and/or Rafe that he is old enough to go topless??

BTW,  how is Rafe going to take care of David when/if Lani leaves and goes back to Eli - or just leaves...  Doesn't/shouldn't Rafe have a job?  What is he living on?