Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--June 2019 (Possible Spoilers)

@sophiamarie  There is an upcoming Days charity event held on July 21 at Lakewood Ranch.  VIP tickets are $200 and you can sit with one of the several of the celebs.  I'm on the fence.  You can look at www.SamanthasFriends.org for more details.  I think that's the link.  

Respected Contributor

Ben did use something to pick it up.  

Honored Contributor

That Xander. You never know what he'll do next. Not sure of his motives but I guess it doesn't matter. He's saving Will. I really do think he's quite smitten with Sarah. She'll make mincemeant out of him-best keep your distance, Xan old boy.

The two whisperers were together toDAY-Hope and Eric. Had to FF. I think Eric actually gets it. Nicole is done with him. Boy she looked big today. Just a big girl, everywhere. Nothing wrong with that, but on her, well, I've said enough.

If  Xander lives in Vic's home (not sure) how did Ted walk right into his room? I'm just glad Xander left with the diary first. All of a sudden, everybody wants to save Will? I was hoping Sami would arrive and beat the heck out of Eve till she told her where that diary is. I would love that. Oh, well.

I don't care for Sarah all that much, but I love her spunk.

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood Pick up what ?

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@BarbiHollywood Pick up what ?

The lighter. 

Trusted Contributor

I'm probably too skeptical but I wonder if Xander tore out a few important pages from the journal before he gave it to Maggie.

Is Kristen planning on being Nicole forever? Wants Brady as her own and wants a job at Dimera.  She can never take the mask off.

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Ben did use something to pick it up.  

Yes, because he knew it would have been red hot.

Honored Contributor

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I'm probably too skeptical but I wonder if Xander tore out a few important pages from the journal before he gave it to Maggie.

Is Kristen planning on being Nicole forever? Wants Brady as her own and wants a job at Dimera.  She can never take the mask off.

I thought about that, too, but we don't even know why he wants the diary. I think just in case it came in handy one DAY. But he is intentionally killing Will if he did tear out the formula pages and I think that's the whole point of giving up the diary, so he doesn't kill Will.  He also could have snapped a pic on his camera before giving it up-just for a little insurance for future double dealings!

Honored Contributor

I wonder if Ted..will find the evidence that the little girlis still alive,etc..

if he does will he give it to Hope..to win her back and trust him??

Stay tuned in Friday..to see what happens..or maybe later on?/

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

I feel bad saying this... because historically he's been a terrible person,  but I like when Xander's on.  He makes me laugh.  I also love Ben... maybe 2 of the worst people on the show now...   I guess I'm rooting for the underdog.

Scratch that... I can't stand Nicole/Kristen.   And I agree @Judaline  to me she's somewhat manly.... not that there's anything wrong with that.