Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--June 2019 (Possible Spoilers)

I hope they send Haley off anywhere. When JJ walked into her room I thought OMG I don't want to be subjected to this couple. She's had an entire story written about her and I still just find her boring.

I'm guessing the key to catching Claire will be Marlena. I don't know if Eve mentioned the ringtone to her today, because of course I was busy with the FF button, but I'm assuming she'll change it but Marlena will remember hearing it.

Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

I hope they send Haley off anywhere. When JJ walked into her room I thought OMG I don't want to be subjected to this couple. She's had an entire story written about her and I still just find her boring.

I'm guessing the key to catching Claire will be Marlena. I don't know if Eve mentioned the ringtone to her today, because of course I was busy with the FF button, but I'm assuming she'll change it but Marlena will remember hearing it.

Eve gave Claire strict instructions today to change her ring tone. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle Thank you! As I was sailing through the show I knew I should have slowed down a bit. I thought it would be strange for her not to.

Honored Contributor

@pigletsmom wrote:

@Shelbelle Thank you! As I was sailing through the show I knew I should have slowed down a bit. I thought it would be strange for her not to.

I usually dont FF, but I say I watch with one ear and one eye!!

Esteemed Contributor

I haven't read this thread lately but I must say that if CMSR Eve Devereax thinks there are Ben's prints on that lighter, then surely there would be Claire's also???  Right?????  I wonder if the braintrusts ever think of those things.  

BBL

Honored Contributor

Very dull stuff toDAY. I could easily have done without it.

Honored Contributor

Xander has a heart when it comes to Maggie so I think he'll see to it that Dr. Rolf's journal gets to Rex. My thought is that he doesn't want Maggie to grieve yet another young person's death.
Trusted Contributor

But as I recall didn't Ben pick the lighter up with a hankie or rag of some kind,   I'm thinking the only prints on that lighter will be Claire's and hopefully, Eve won't be able to save her and she will end up getting the help she needs and finally leave the program.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG   I hope you're right about Xander.

@Silkeej   I thought Ben used something too.  I hope you're right. 

Esteemed Contributor

Right - he would have had to use something.  The lighter was lying right there in the fire so it "probably" was hot....  I hope his prints aren't on it, so we can be done with this nonsense and get rid of Claire.