Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--July 2019 (possible spoilers)

Sorry for the confusion everyone!  I will be at a plant tomorrow and not able to start the August thread, so I posted it Monday---continue to post here until the actual first day of August!

Trusted Contributor

I am so sick of all this DiMera company storyline, especially Kristen/Nicole.  I just want to beat my head against the flippin wall.

The best part of today was when Brady said Tony was enjoying the afterlife being carried around in Anna's purse, or something like that.  

This is ALL so stupid.

Honored Contributor

Jen is so classy compared to Eve. I'd like to see Jack fall in love with her again.

Trusted Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Jen is so classy compared to Eve. I'd like to see Jack fall in love with her again.

Great idea!  I'd like that too.

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

I am so sick of all this DiMera company storyline, especially Kristen/Nicole.  I just want to beat my head against the flippin wall.

The best part of today was when Brady said Tony was enjoying the afterlife being carried around in Anna's purse, or something like that.  

This is ALL so stupid.

@Jackson08  - I agree - Brady's line about Tony being in Anna's purse was very funny!!

Kristen/Nicole marrying Tony is beyond far fetched, but I am so glad Tony is back!!

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Tony pulls a disappearing act. He would NEVER let Kristin outsmart him, I know that. I wonder what he's planning.
Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:
Spoiler
Tony pulls a disappearing act. He would NEVER let Kristin outsmart him, I know that. I wonder what he's planning.

Yes, because Kate sees him and faints. 

Honored Contributor

I think Brady used the word pocketbook, not purse, making it even more funny!!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

I know...lol!

I hope that Tony brings Anna with him  to see Kristin to show her he still loves Anna..Smiley LOL.  would love to see Kristins face and anna having words with her...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."