Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--July 2019 (possible spoilers)

@pigletsmom wrote:

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I used to have to watch if I was ever home sick so I could fill my mother in. I remember Robert Le Claire and Little Dougy, I remember Trish and Mike, and Melissa Anderson with Chris Kositchek. They are bringing back so many people, but I haven't seen any that far back!

This is the same for me. When Marlena was with Don and Gloria Loring was on too. And I just went and googled it but Lanna Saunders is the Marie Horton I remember. I always think of her as the character as a nun for some reason.

I dont ever remember Melissa with Kosticheck he was so much older than her, she married Pete Jennings. Kayla was in love with Kostichek when her character first came on the show, she lost her virginity to him, Kayla was then played by Catherine Mary Stewart. Kosticheck later was in love with Savannah Wilder played by Shannon Tweed. 

The original Marie was played by Marie Cheetham, she became a nun when the show first started because she found out she was in love with her long lost bro, Tommy. 

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle  Yes Amanda.  Now I remember.   

I also remember Catherine Mary Stewart as Kayla.  I really liked her.  I didn't like that she was replaced.

Super Contributor

I was only 3 when Days started and no one in my home watched soaps.   I started watching on my own sometime during elementary school summer breaks.  The earliest stories I remember were about Laura and her mother's mental health issues and Maggie being at the farm with Micky/Marty.  I also remeber Julie having scars from an oven fire.  Some of this was a bit scary for me but I couldn't stop watching.  There was also the story of Bill Horton being the biological father of Mike.

Respected Contributor

Respected Contributor

@Judaline In reality it probably after all the commercial's  is still 30 minutes long. . I don't remember that many coomercial's back then.

Trusted Contributor

I hope they don't leave us hanging tomorrow, so that we have to wait another day for Ben and Hope to get there.  

Honored Contributor

I think it's absurd to think Ciara couldn't overcome Claire-you can get away from a knife. It's not like a gun. And she had to lay down the knife to make those boyscout knots in Ciara's bonds. So dumb. And how did they drive to the cabin? 

Esteemed Contributor

How did scrawny Claire drag Ciara out of their apartment and get her to the cabin?

Sarah will probably wear that necklace all over town, including while working and never take it off.  Just like JJ with his backpack and Serena with that stupid elephant in her bag - don't leave home without it!!

Trusted Contributor

I was thinking that Ciara appeared to be waking up so I assume Claire knocked her out and drove to the cabin, tied her to the bed and waited for her to wake up. I think both Ciara and Claire coming from rich families have their own cars. Does that make sense?

Honored Contributor

I was asking the same questions @Judaline asked. Ciara is much bigger than Claire and should have knocked her on her scrawny backside.