Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--July 2019 (possible spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

OK, I'm watching today's show now.  Kristen just said she was the true DiMera and her brother (Stefan) was a pretend.  First of all, she isn't a DiMera at all.  Stefano adopted her and her brother so she isn't a REAL DiMera at all.  The writer's need to watch the old shows.

I thought the same thing, she is adopted, Stefan is a biological child. Now, Peter Blake is one I would not mind coming back from the dead, he was a handsome guy. Just ask Melissa Reeves!!  Actor was Jason Brooks. 

Funny Shel Woman LOL  I would love to see Peter back too, I don't think that's in the cards though.

I am so sick of the Kristen/Nicole story.  I do not like SH as Kristen at all, and I didn't want AZ back.  So I'm suffering through it.

Brady. Really.  I hope you pull away from her tomorrow and set her straight, how stupid are you?

Hope. Really.  How can you care about Ted?  He's smarmy.  How stupid are you?

Honored Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

OK, I'm watching today's show now.  Kristen just said she was the true DiMera and her brother (Stefan) was a pretend.  First of all, she isn't a DiMera at all.  Stefano adopted her and her brother so she isn't a REAL DiMera at all.  The writer's need to watch the old shows.

I thought the same thing, she is adopted, Stefan is a biological child. Now, Peter Blake is one I would not mind coming back from the dead, he was a handsome guy. Just ask Melissa Reeves!!  Actor was Jason Brooks. 

@Shelbelle  Certainly remember that whole affair😉.  Wow !   I think it was very forgiving of Melissa's husband to forgive her and they are still married.   Not many marriages could survive that.

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Shelbelle  Certainly remember that whole affair😉.  Wow !   I think it was very forgiving of Melissa's husband to forgive her and they are still married.   Not many marriages could survive that.

Yes, Scott Reeves forgave her, but he did make her quit the show, in the link I just posted is a pix of the actress that replaced Melissa Reeves. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@luvmybeetle wrote:

Funny Shel Woman LOL  I would love to see Peter back too, I don't think that's in the cards though.

That was very bad of you, @Jackson08 !

Brady will enjoy the kiss for a few moments THEN pull away and say, no, nicole, it can't ever be or some brilliant remark like that.

Oh gosh @Judaline.  I couldn't figure out why you thought what I wrote was "very bad".  I went back and re-read what I wrote. Holy moly... that was bad.  I was not even thinking in that context.  I apologize to anyone who was offended.  I just meant their relationship while she was married.  Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  Thanks for pointing out my boo boo.  I'll delete it, if I can figure out how. 

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  Ok, I think I deleted it everywhere.  Whew!

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I don't remember Eileen Davidson as Kristen flaunting herself constantly like this Kristen does. She looks like a man eating tiger sometimes. Like she could bite. I think she's just repulsive. She's not Kristen. She's the imposter.

@Judaline  I've been having a tough time with this new actress.  I was an Eileen fan and can't believe she was replaced by this actress.  I can't get past those veiny, muscular arms.  And she always appears to be insane.  I know it's just a part she's playing, but I much preferred Eileen in the role.  This Nicole/Kristen plot is in need of ending very, very soon.  Like NOW.