Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--July 2019 (possible spoilers)

@cowboy sam wrote:

@BarbiHollywood 

I noticed her vein in her arm also!!

That red dress looks terrible on Kristin.  She also looks anorexic.  How anyone can not tell the difference between her and Nicole, is beyond me.....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@BarbiHollywood 

I noticed her vein in her arm also!!

That red dress looks terrible on Kristin.  She also looks anorexic.  How anyone can not tell the difference between her and Nicole, is beyond me.....

And the difference between this Kristen and Eileen Davidson is huge. I loved Eileen's Kristen. This one, not at all.

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

It's only going to get worse when Susan comes to town next week. So, I wonder if we will see the real Kristen (well, the one who is playing her) or will it be Ari Zucker playing her? From spoilers I have read

Spoiler
Somehow I think REAL Susan runs into FAKE Susan, so maybe there is a Susan mask???

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline  I watched yesterday & today this evening.  You are so right about Kristen/Nicole.  The acting is over the top awful.  Ready for both to leave.  And Hope, hmmm where could he have gone. Duh!   So stupid.

Trusted Contributor

So I'm wondering who they need to use the apartment set for since they just had to toss JJ out of there. And I love Tripp trying to convince Will and Sonny to move in. Because it's totally normal to have a married couple move in with you.

I also liked it the other day when Eve told Jack they shoud just go home and order room service. The Mayor lives in a hotel. I realize almost everyone lives in a hotel, but the Mayor should probably set down some roots.

Trusted Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

cowboy sam......Rafe could always get a job as a nanny!

With all this Di Mera stuff just makes me miss Stefano.......none can fill his shoes

I agree about missing Stefano; love seeing his portrait hanging in De Mansion!

I still am missing Tyler Christopher as Stefan O ... Woman Sad

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@pigletsmom wrote:

So I'm wondering who they need to use the apartment set for since they just had to toss JJ out of there. And I love Tripp trying to convince Will and Sonny to move in. Because it's totally normal to have a married couple move in with you.

I also liked it the other day when Eve told Jack they shoud just go home and order room service. The Mayor lives in a hotel. I realize almost everyone lives in a hotel, but the Mayor should probably set down some roots.

It's so conveeeeeeniet for DAYS to stash JJ and Haley in the loft, saving them another set should they move into an apt. like most couples. But living in the loft? I guess it's 'the more the merrier', but not in my book. Those two are finally together and they have to live in a place with two other people and a place that Claire just vacated. Twilight Zone Music please!

Honored Contributor

@Judaline 

They need that twilight zone music...geeze... not sure i want to see the 4 of them together that much..but rent must be paid..right/..lol

but at least Tripp is shown working now and  JJ   not that often,  but Haley and Cira also need to work.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

Spoiler
But, Tripp is gone by next month, so who knows who will get to stay in the loft/apt. It would be weird to be shared by 2 couples - maybe Sarah and Rexcan share the third room!!! Never mind, Rex is gone by next month, too. Sarah can live in the K mansion with Maggie.
Esteemed Contributor

I think I'm losing it....... I don't remember what Chad looks like.  Is there a picture of him someplace???  I keep looking at StefanO and think he's Chad....

Also, when and how did Will get the "cure"?????

Why does everyone have to make out at the nurses' station.  I mean, Sarah and Rex - Will and Sonny, etc...  C'mon folks - get with the program and make out in private.  LOL

Oh and that scene with Gabi and Stef on the desk???  Too much of a bad thing.  Enuf already.  

Writers:::: We get it already......