Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--July 2019 (possible spoilers)

@sophiamarie wrote:

I think Sarah and Maggie should drink to that.

You are naughty, sophia, he he he.

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 

Rafe..will need to start looking for a new job soon...

wait...maybe Hope will rehire him on the force as soon as she exposes Eve and takes her down....yep!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I do wonder what Kristen said to Kate and Ted?  They were shaking in their boots.

Respected Contributor

cowboy sam......Rafe could always get a job as a nanny!

With all this Di Mera stuff just makes me miss Stefano.......none can fill his shoes

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@grandma2pkmh wrote:

I do wonder what Kirsten said to Kate and Ted?  They were shaking in their boots.

She might have just said to them they could go (simply because she's thought of a better plan no doubt) but if they told ANYONE she would go after Kate's family and kill Ted outright. They were wrong not to tell Hope and pin it on an innocent man. And if Kate hadn't been there I think Ted would have given Kristen a run for her money before he'd let her shoot him.

It was like Lovers'Holiday toDAY with all the smooching. Will and Sonny, Stefan and Gabi (more like Lust than Smooching) and Haley and JJ, right in the hospital main room/waiting room/coffee house, whatever you want to call it. Lots of FF for this chick!

Hope kills me. She's looking all over for Xander, "now where can he have gone?" she said. HOPE! If you were within feet of DiMansion, don't you think he might be in there? You wouldn't need to go into the tunnels via a hidden door, you could just ring the doorbell and ask Stefan to let you go down in the tunnels. Do I have to do all your thinking??   No need for the boring blazer and shoulder bag, either. Why not slip into a pair of jeans and running shoes when you're chasing down criminals, with a fanny pack for good measure? You're not working anymore, this is leisure fun! (I just gave an exasperated sigh but I didn't know how to post that).

Respected Contributor

The arms on the actress who plays Kristen......I couldn't stop looking at that one vein that ran down her right arm........scary.   

Honored Contributor

Since when does renting a restaurant for a party entitle you to use the Manager's office (especially for that purpose)? That's what Gabi claimed. No wonder the Hernandez family upsets poor Julie.

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 

So..do i ...i am glad they still left his picture haning on the wall..to remrmber him.....the good and bad memories of himHeart

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood 

I noticed her vein in her arm also!!

preds 06-21-20
Honored Contributor

@AuntG 

Glad Julie kicked them out of her place...and telling that smart a** Gabi off!!

preds 06-21-20