Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--July 2019 (possible spoilers)

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Jackson08 wrote:

I have a feeling that if it comes down to Eve doing time, Ben will step up and ask for leniency for her.  

Is there someone new doing the makeup for the show?  Hope, Eve, Ciara, Doc... they're all looking beautiful.  They have a glow about them.  

@Jackson08   just curious, why do you think so? That's a shocker. I never thought of that or got that vibe. Interesting.

Well... after today, I think my theory went out the window.  Evil Eve is such a you know what!   She would do or say anything to save her skin.  I can't stand her.

Can't stand her either .....just waiting for the day ,  it will come one way or another either with Vic or maybe if Jack does take that serum and gets his memory back he will take care of her himself .   Although that is a long shot.

Trusted Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Well... after today, I think my theory went out the window.  Evil Eve is such a you know what!   She would do or say anything to save her skin.  I can't stand her.

Can't stand her either .....just waiting for the day ,  it will come one way or another either with Vic or maybe if Jack does take that serum and gets his memory back he will take care of her himself .   Although that is a long shot.

Fingers crossed!!!  Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

Fingers crossed!!!  Woman Happy

YES!

Honored Contributor

I'm getting the feeling that  "Nicole" and "Kristen" are over-acting. I just can't take either one of them seriously. That's bad acting. Good acting is when you forget the actor is even acting. I really think Eve is the best actress on the show and no I don't like her.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I'm getting the feeling that  "Nicole" and "Kristen" are over-acting. I just can't take either one of them seriously. That's bad acting. Good acting is when you forget the actor is even acting. I really think Eve is the best actress on the show and no I don't like her.

@Judaline   I tend to agree with you Jud..... BTW, now that Lan/Eli are back together, does this mean that Rafe is a "stay at home" dad??????

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline   I tend to agree with you Jud..... BTW, now that Lan/Eli are back together, does this mean that Rafe is a "stay at home" dad??????

Works for me, @sophiamarie ! Wait, I just remembered, he hired a Nanny. (must be independently wealthy)

Honored Contributor

@Judaline  I agree that Victor looked really good the other day. I missed today's show but my neighbor said Maggie found the hidden bottle of bourbon. I don't want her to go down that road.

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@Judaline  I agree that Victor looked really good the other day. I missed today's show but my neighbor said Maggie found the hidden bottle of bourbon. I don't want her to go down that road.

Yes, and she was really distraught. I knew someone would walk in (thank goodness) but I just didn't think it would be Sarah. She was very good to her-kind and loving and suggested a new program at the hospital for therapy and then follow ups at home. I thought that sounded good till Sarah said, 'it's only 3 days, mom'! What? I just don't think that's worthwhile but I don't know much about it.

Esteemed Contributor

I think Sarah and Maggie should drink to that.

Respected Contributor

The nanny will probably be Rafe’s next love interest!