Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2022--Possible Spoilers

[ Edited ]

celebrity dirty laundry dot com says something about this.  I just googled Abigail murdered days of our lives. I hope this is rumor only. it's ridiculous. Reminds me of when Will was brutally murdered. @Judaline 

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

celebrity dirty laundry dot com says something about this.  I just googled Abigail murdered days of our lives. I hope this is rumor only. it's ridiculous. Reminds me of when Will was brutally murdered. @Judaline 

That's all Gwen needed. Now she will help Leo pay back Abby.

Uh-oh, this just in. Spoiler Alert.

Regardless, the point is Abigail will die in a rather vicious way.

It should leave no room for doubt from the characters’ perspective, so this will give Chad DiMera (Billy Flynn) the opportunity to grieve and move on.

The details of Abigail’s murder are being kept under wraps, but reason seems obvious.

Neither Kate Mansi nor Marci Miller wants to stick around long-term, so the show would apparently rather write Abigail out than try to recast again.

Naturally, a big murder is also good for shock value and a ratings boost.

It’ll definitely give Billy Flynn and other actors involved in this story some great material to work with. The show might even score some Daytime Emmys out of all this.

At the same time, it’s easy to see how some fans might be riled over

DOOL’s decision to kill off Abigail when they could’ve come up with another exit strategy. That’s especially true since this murder is supposed to be so horrific.

There’s no word yet on when exactly this murder will go down, but multiple insiders confirm that it’s indeed happening.

It’s a good idea to be prepared for the tragic exit ahead for Abigail and the dramatic fallout that’ll follow. As other Days news comes in, we’ll deliver more updates.

Days of Our Lives spoilers say Abigail’s future is bleak, so don’t miss all the action building up to Marci Miller’s dramatic departure.

I sure don't need gruesome in my soap!!!

Honored Contributor

And then when one of them wants to return to the role of Abigail, Dr Rolf can bring her back from the dead. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think the murder will be the ending of the movie SEVEN...which will be awful

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

I truly don't know why they started that Abby and Chad make a baby story if they are killing her. And, rumors and spoilers say it will be very gruesome. (As @MamaWick mentioned, Seven levels of gruesome for those who have seen that movie). And Lucas will be one of the first to be blamed because he will be drunk and not remember what happened. Both Leo and Gwen apparently accuse each other, but that doesn't mean they didn't do it. Well, Gwen is still in jail, but she could have ordered it.

The other big spoiler is that Robert Scott Wilson (Ben) will be leaving with Ciara soon to join Hope (off camera). But, since the show can never let the actor go, he will return as a new character. Again, speculation is that he will be one of Justin's and Adrienne's sons. I think that will be too weird. I still think of Josh Taylor as Chris K and not Roman, and it has been decades! Maybe that will be explained more during the summer week-long show, since they will all be on that one.

I stopped physically watching almost 2 years ago when Sami was on the last time. I still read daily recaps and spoilers, but there has been nothing enticing for me to watch again (especially since summer is another Sami return).

I think the head writer is just throwing things at a board to see what sticks and is just killing the last two years until they get cancelled or move to a streaming platform, which is what I suspect will happen at the end of this contract period.

That said, I am curious as to how they will show Abby being killed, or if they will just show the end result, as Chad is supposed to make a horrifying discovery on Friday. I know Dr. Rolf can work wonders, but not sure how he will reverse this death. The only thing I can think of is that someone will be wearing an Abby mask for some reason and that person is the one who dies. Then Abby will be off camera and when/if she returns, she will bring their baby. You know, about the time that Chad is in love and ready to marry someone else.

Esteemed Contributor

Sooo, my hubby walks in just as Will and Sonny are in bed and Will is bending over Sonny and kissing him.  Hubby says "whoa,  for a minute, I thought that was two guys".... I say "it is".......  He says "turn off the sound please"......

Then, I am watching Kate flicking her head back and forth and tell hubby "watch how she does this" as I mock her - and now I have a stiff neck......

So, how come Gwen is hanging around the Visitor's Room and doesn't even know that Abby was coming over???  Do they just let prisoners hang out wherever they want to???  Then, they start screaming at each other and I don't see any prison guards anywhere.  Abby could have had a gun and shot her for all I know.....  

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

And then when one of them wants to return to the role of Abigail, Dr Rolf can bring her back from the dead. 

Yeah, AFTER Chad has remarried.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

I truly don't know why they started that Abby and Chad make a baby story if they are killing her. And, rumors and spoilers say it will be very gruesome. (As @MamaWick mentioned, Seven levels of gruesome for those who have seen that movie). And Lucas will be one of the first to be blamed because he will be drunk and not remember what happened. Both Leo and Gwen apparently accuse each other, but that doesn't mean they didn't do it. Well, Gwen is still in jail, but she could have ordered it.

The other big spoiler is that Robert Scott Wilson (Ben) will be leaving with Ciara soon to join Hope (off camera). But, since the show can never let the actor go, he will return as a new character. Again, speculation is that he will be one of Justin's and Adrienne's sons. I think that will be too weird. I still think of Josh Taylor as Chris K and not Roman, and it has been decades! Maybe that will be explained more during the summer week-long show, since they will all be on that one.

I stopped physically watching almost 2 years ago when Sami was on the last time. I still read daily recaps and spoilers, but there has been nothing enticing for me to watch again (especially since summer is another Sami return).

I think the head writer is just throwing things at a board to see what sticks and is just killing the last two years until they get cancelled or move to a streaming platform, which is what I suspect will happen at the end of this contract period.

That said, I am curious as to how they will show Abby being killed, or if they will just show the end result, as Chad is supposed to make a horrifying discovery on Friday. I know Dr. Rolf can work wonders, but not sure how he will reverse this death. The only thing I can think of is that someone will be wearing an Abby mask for some reason and that person is the one who dies. Then Abby will be off camera and when/if she returns, she will bring their baby. You know, about the time that Chad is in love and ready to marry someone else.

That's a lot to take in! One thing: if Lucas is suspected, and Gwen and Leo suspect each other, that would mean we, the audience, didn't see the killing. I'm relieved about that! But if it's so gruesome they must show the body?? 

The Abby mask thing sounds very plausible. Very DAYS-ish.

Ben coming back as someone else is too far out for me. I could never accept that. I'd be calling him Ben all the time. This is really a ridiculous idea of DAYS.

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS I knew I wasn't going crazy but resigned myself to the fact that more people saw nothing other than hair instead of me who saw something small protruding!  Your post was hysterrrrical!!!  Did you take out a magnifying glass, too, to the screen???!!!!!!  Maybe what I saw was that cystic pimple or even the sparkle of his silver chain.  You're a great detective.  I literally laughed out loud when I read about you "...not playing a doctor on TV...!!!!"  Funny stuff right there!!!  

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Sooo, my hubby walks in just as Will and Sonny are in bed and Will is bending over Sonny and kissing him.  Hubby says "whoa,  for a minute, I thought that was two guys".... I say "it is".......  He says "turn off the sound please"......

Then, I am watching Kate flicking her head back and forth and tell hubby "watch how she does this" as I mock her - and now I have a stiff neck......

So, how come Gwen is hanging around the Visitor's Room and doesn't even know that Abby was coming over???  Do they just let prisoners hang out wherever they want to???  Then, they start screaming at each other and I don't see any prison guards anywhere.  Abby could have had a gun and shot her for all I know.....  

@sophiamarie Our silly, silly, silly little show!!!  I absolutely LOVE how we poke fun at it!!!  Makes my day, to be honest.