Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2022--Possible Spoilers

I also could find no info on Marcie Miller leaving the show. 

Honored Contributor

I was looking for something else and came across this pic of Ciara. I don't know what happened or when but just looking at that little bandage and the big hospital bed made me laugh. She was probably in the hospital for a month because of that bandage/ wound. lol

Esteemed Contributor

The child playing Thomas is adorable.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

The child playing Thomas is adorable.

Not sure yet but I think the kid can act!!!

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Okay, I'm back....

I just took a look at MonDAY's show and Chad's bump, right above his chest hair, is his clavicle.  

As for EJ - I saw the bump on his left chest - where his pacemaker would be.....  It was very noticeable......I think there were even two.   The upper lump was larger than the one right below it.  I noticed it when he jumped out of bed and was standing up and talking to Belle.......  For what it's worth........................

@sophiamarie Ahhh, you're such a good egg!  Thanks for going back to have a look-see.  I'm gonna watch out for Chad's "thing" from now on in future shirtless and/or bedroom scenes.  You know those are all the time!  So Dan Feuerriegel's pacemaker - yeah, that was prominent.  Once I saw it, I remembered that someone had told me that (I think it was someone from that event I went to).  I quickly Googled it and read a little about it.  He's had several pacemakers, I think every few years they get checked and tweaked.  Dan has stated that he never knew he had any heart issues and played sports without any issues.  I'm glad he's okay.  

Yesterday's show -- though I'm a well-known Leo hater, I did find his scenes pretty funny with Thomas DiMera.  I thought that little actor looked a heckuva lot like Chad and Abs if they were his real parents.  The kid was pretty good, too.  

Wonder if we haven't seen Gabi cuz she's still in the sack with Shin.

And STILL, no one's baking or running the store.  Someone needs to address this.  Without any sales, they won't be able to keep the doors open.  Wait!  It's only a silly little show!!!   :-))))

Respected Contributor

@MamaWick Yes, he was!!!!  Didn't he look just like he really could be Chabby's son??  The scenes with Leo (ick!) were pretty funny -- and I'm no Leo fan.

Trusted Contributor

Now I have to study Chad's bare chest next time it appears too.

My curiosity has been piqued. lol

Also I just need to say this-I just want to take Leo's face and squish it! He is annoying but yet he is good at playing the part of the guy that we love to hate. So maybe he's a good actor.

Has anyone seen him in anything else? Does he always play this type of character or is this something totally different for him.

He can be kind of funny to give him his due.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline =

@

Not sure yet but I think the kid can act!!!

@Judaline   I thought the kid was great and I even started to like Leo, when he pulled up the chair and talked to him.....BUT, since when is there a phone signal down in the tombs????  Leo was on the phone with someone when they first showed him in the tombs......

Esteemed Contributor

Oh, so all the males go to bed "shirtless???"  Really??????

Also, I don't think Sarah should have been shown in her bra the other DAY.... JMO but she has nothing there and looked like a little girl.  BTW, isn't she a doctor and doesn't she still have a job????

Trusted Contributor

I THINK Abby is supposed to be murdered this week. I also think it won't be real, although it is supposed to be pretty gruesome. I am not sure why they introduced the story about her trying to get pregnant now if they planned to kill her off. And I still think there will be a mask or two involved. And, we already know that there will be a funeral for Abby and it will be Cady M and not Melissa Reeves who plays Jennifer there. it sure is going to look like Lucas will be blamed for this one. They have already ruined his character, but, apparently, he will feel the walls closing in about his Sami-napping and will get drunk, which I HATE, and he won't remember that night. Yes, they ruined him, but now having him drink again is just awful.

My other speculation is that since Shawn was with "Belle" when they had sex, that somehow the baby is hers and not Jan's. 

I also read that the show may be pre-empted a lot in the next few weeks due to Congressional hearings. That may put a damper on the Juneteenth wedding of Abe and Paulina that was in the summer previews.