Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2022--Possible Spoilers

@Judaline wrote:

@BarbiHollywood  It's a patch of hair.

@Judaline @BarbiHollywood   That's what I thought too.  Patch of hair......

Respected Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@BarbiHollywood - I didn't notice anything on Chad's chest.  I need to be more observant.  Now, I will be on the look out for it!!

@twinsister It was on Monday's show, I think....the bedroom scene that Johnny commented to EJ about..."I have the room next door...they were making a lot of noise."  Then we saw them in bed obvz just finished :-)))

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline Did you see Monday's show???  It didn't look like hair to me.  Looked raised and protruding.  Geez, and I just deleted the show.  Grrrr.

Honored Contributor

Dumb show toDAY. I could have done without Will and Sonny. 

Lucas is starting to bug me telling those lies.

I think Chad and EJ should maybe 'keep their shirts on.' Did EJ think Belle would fall all over him because he was wrapped in a towel? Oh, wait,  it's WE who are supposed to think that.

Respected Contributor

Okay, so I just SAW something and remembered being told something about Dan Feurerriegel ("EJ") -------- he has a pacemaker -- we see his scar on today's show.  He has a heart block.  

Trusted Contributor

I haven't read or posted here in a while (though I never miss Days) so perhaps this theory has already been mentioned, but after today's show I wonder if now that Thomas is going to tell Abigail about someone in the tunnels she will go looking for him.  What I fear is that she will stumble upon Leo and he will rape her.  Then we'll have the whole "who's the daddy" scenario that writers seems to love since we know that Abby and Chad are trying to get pregnant and she probably will be soon.   

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline Did you see Monday's show???  It didn't look like hair to me.  Looked raised and protruding.  Geez, and I just deleted the show.  Grrrr.

@BarbiHollywood   I will settle this once and for all.  I will retrieve MonDAY's show from my deleted file and come back and give my report.  BBL

Honored Contributor

@soonersis 

Abby is going to be murdered and her body found soon  and i think this how she will die by Leo killing her  in a fit of rage,revenge however you want to say it  but rape  no  way.

just my 2centsSmiley LOL

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@soonersis 

Abby is going to be murdered and her body found soon  and i think this how she will die by Leo killing her  in a fit of rage,revenge however you want to say it  but rape  no  way.

just my 2centsSmiley LOL

@cowboy sam  Do you know for sure Abby is going to be murdered? That's dreadful! I didn't think his list included murder!  I can't find anything saying she's leaving.Maybe he beats her up so she can't have any more children. I don't think he'll kill her. (altho that alone would kille her).

Esteemed Contributor

Okay, I'm back....

I just took a look at MonDAY's show and Chad's bump, right above his chest hair, is his clavicle.  

As for EJ - I saw the bump on his left chest - where his pacemaker would be.....  It was very noticeable......I think there were even two.   The upper lump was larger than the one right below it.  I noticed it when he jumped out of bed and was standing up and talking to Belle.......  For what it's worth........................