Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2022--Possible Spoilers

@KBEANS wrote:

Tripp had a patch over his eye?? 😝 Like his father Patch? How the hell did I miss that? Patch Junior?

Remember when Johnny wore a patch when he was recovering from a cancer that affected his eye? I wonder if they'll ever revisit that; or did it just fall by the wayside like Brady and Jennifer's transplants? 

P.S. @BarbiHollywood  You have HAWK  👀 EYES!

No, you misunderstood. The patch was over his eye not on his eye, lol.

Esteemed Contributor

@KBEANS  Jennifer didn't have a transplant...she received her own heart back into her body.  Still, though, there should be a scar.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@MamaWick   That's weird...but so is the whole show.  😂

I wonder what was in her chest before she got her own heart back? Is there such a machine that could sustain someone with a missing heart? 🤦‍♀️ No wonder it's not brought up. I'll have to go read up on that since I can't recall it.

Hopefully the devil nonsense won't be brought up anymore either. As of late, all the blame for everything that went down is still being put on him and he's still mentioned daily. LOL I'm sick of hearing about it.

I wonder if Johnny also has the DiMera bionic eye like Patch had when he was Steveano??

Oh...our silly little show!

Respected Contributor

@Judaline  see the last line of my post below. 😝 

Honored Contributor

And remember Phillip had a face transplant, at least they did revisit his artificial leg. 

Esteemed Contributor

Didn't they say Phil had a face transplant because they change actors???  So, how come they don't do faceplants on Kristen, EJ, Susan, etc.....  

Didn't Daniel perform that heart business on Jen in the cabin??  I don't remember why she had her heart removed and then replaced but yes, she should have a scar.  They all should have scars in one place or another, seeing as what they have all been through....Poor things........

Now, I have to F/F through Chabby, Jabby, and toDAY, it was Xansar.....You all know who I mean.....

Esteemed Contributor

Jennifer was investigating a prison organ stealing/selling ring.  She was caught so she became the next victim.  Daniel saved the day before her heart left the prison, and he put it back in her.  Again, this was in prison.  The cabin surgery you are remembering was when Daniel had to remove Jen's appendix,

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

Tripp had a patch over his eye?? 😝 Like his father Patch? How the hell did I miss that? Patch Junior?

Remember when Johnny wore a patch when he was recovering from a cancer that affected his eye? I wonder if they'll ever revisit that; or did it just fall by the wayside like Brady and Jennifer's transplants? 

P.S. @BarbiHollywood  You have HAWK  👀 EYES!

@KBEANS Good morning!  Hawk Eyes not even needed.  Tell me no one else saw it??  It was 3-D.  Popped right out at ya.  It was right there in the middle of his chest.  If they re-run the bedroom scene or if there's a new bedroom scene, which will likely happen cuz those two are always in bed, look for it. 

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood - I didn't notice anything on Chad's chest.  I need to be more observant.  Now, I will be on the look out for it!!

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  It's a patch of hair.