Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2022--Possible Spoilers

Bill Hayes turns 97 today - he looks great!!

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Bill Hayes turns 97 today - he looks great!!

The Queen is 96. I think Bill is doing a little better.

Esteemed Contributor

Anyone else think that Leo will be killed and half of Salem will be suspects?  Sonny will be at the top of the list, but then there will be everyone else that Leo goes after.

I'm tired of Allie and Chanel and their love triangles.

Honored Contributor

Was this 'make everyone's hair darker' Day? Kate's looked good but Abigail's and Allie's were too dark.

Honored Contributor

Congrats, Bill and Susan must be over the moon! Susan turns 79 next month

Esteemed Contributor

Sooooo, why is Tripp still in the hospital??? He has a little scratch on his forehead???  And his head was wrapped up round and round with the oxygen tubes underneath??? LOL  I just KNEW we wouldn't see any hair shaved off.  So, they put it on his forehead??  Oh, and I never saw anything on his chin OR above his nose either.  When did they happen??  Hmmmm

I think he needs to get outta there before he catches the "rona" or something.

Oh, Kate looks really good.  She had some work done and is wearing a wig.  (different from the last one she had) but looks good.....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Sooooo, why is Tripp still in the hospital??? He has a little scratch on his forehead???  And his head was wrapped up round and round with the oxygen tubes underneath??? LOL  I just KNEW we wouldn't see any hair shaved off.  So, they put it on his forehead??  Oh, and I never saw anything on his chin OR above his nose either.  When did they happen??  Hmmmm

Oh, Kate looks really good.  She had some work done and is wearing a wig.  (different from the last one she had) but looks good.....

You sure know your wounds, lol. I knew that patch over his left eye 'just wasn't right' and that he still had a full head of hair but that's all I could discern. 

Seemed like a huge waste of time-the  50 minute conversation between Tripp and Chanel. I think it's fine that they are friends. But we got that in the first few minutes.

I thought Abby looked so pretty toDAY. Pale becomes her.

Jan lashes out at Marlena toDAY. That's a no-no, Jan. You're there to be reformed. Let it happen.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

You sure know your wounds, lol. I knew that patch over his left eye 'just wasn't right' and that he still had a full head of hair but that's all I could discern. 

Seemed like a huge waste of time-the  50 minute conversation between Tripp and Chanel. I think it's fine that they are friends. But we got that in the first few minutes.

I thought Abby looked so pretty toDAY. Pale becomes her.

Jan lashes out at Marlena toDAY. That's a no-no, Jan. You're there to be reformed. Let it happen.

@Judaline "PALE BECOMES HER."  Hysterical!!!!!  Love it!!!!!

Respected Contributor

Yesterday's show.   Scene with Chabby in bed.  What was that thing on Chad's chest??  Right there...mid-center.  It was a pretty large skin tag or zit or something.  Anyone else see it?  Any doctors on this forum??  I'd be concerned.

Agree, Kate looked good.  She always looks good.  I only wish she'd stop doing that head-flick thing.  If your bangs are in your way, just brush them aside.  Or cut them.

The sight of Leo makes me ill.  His head, his hair, his eyes, his body, everything irks me.  Pretty much ditto for Sonny, too.  Why the heck did he tell Leo his plan???  And how silly did he sound telling Leo, "...this is Kayla calling, and she's going to tell me the lab results to see if you poisoned the cookies and then you're gonna be in big trouble..."or whatever his line was.  He gave away all his secrets.  Dumb.

Is anyone EVER baking at the bakery????  It's a miracle they're still in business.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Tripp had a patch over his eye?? 😝 Like his father Patch? How the hell did I miss that? Patch Junior?

Remember when Johnny wore a patch when he was recovering from a cancer that affected his eye? I wonder if they'll ever revisit that; or did it just fall by the wayside like Brady and Jennifer's transplants? 

P.S. @BarbiHollywood  You have HAWK  👀 EYES!