Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2022--Possible Spoilers

@twinsister wrote:

@abbalulu wrote:

Now I have to study Chad's bare chest next time it appears too.

My curiosity has been piqued. lol

Also I just need to say this-I just want to take Leo's face and squish it! He is annoying but yet he is good at playing the part of the guy that we love to hate. So maybe he's a good actor.

Has anyone seen him in anything else? Does he always play this type of character or is this something totally different for him.

He can be kind of funny to give him his due.

@abbalulu - Greg Rikart - Leo - is also on the Young and the Restless.  He plays a troubled guy who turned into a good guy (for the most part).    Years ago, the actress who plays Gwen was also on Y&R and  her character was romantically involved with him until she died of a brain tumor.

@twinsister  Thanks for this info as I have never watched the Young and the Restless. How interesting since Gwen and Leo are besties on Days-some kind of synchronicity. I wonder if writers do that purposely knowing their backgrounds. I would imagine so as they already know there might be chemistry from previous shows. I always find it interesting how soap actors seem to jump from one show to another. Except now there are so fewer soaps to jump around to.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

And dont forget the original Brady came back as Rex. 

Esteemed Contributor

So Gwen made that coffee cup in "art therapy" at the prison.  Did she have a double dose of Rolf's serum and revert back to a 6-year-old (like Sarah)?  Sure looks like it.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Sooo, my hubby walks in just as Will and Sonny are in bed and Will is bending over Sonny and kissing him.  Hubby says "whoa,  for a minute, I thought that was two guys".... I say "it is".......  He says "turn off the sound please"......

Then, I am watching Kate flicking her head back and forth and tell hubby "watch how she does this" as I mock her - and now I have a stiff neck......

So, how come Gwen is hanging around the Visitor's Room and doesn't even know that Abby was coming over???  Do they just let prisoners hang out wherever they want to???  Then, they start screaming at each other and I don't see any prison guards anywhere.  Abby could have had a gun and shot her for all I know.....  

Can't stop laughing at that. 

I so agree the Visitor's Room seems like it is Gwen's room. They really ought to bring one of the cell beds in for her. And maybe a potty?

The scroller isn't working today. At least for me it isn't. It's always something with this site.

Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

So Gwen made that coffee cup in "art therapy" at the prison.  Did she have a double dose of Rolf's serum and revert back to a 6-year-old (like Sarah)?  Sure looks like it.

@MamaWick   I was thinking the same thing.  I couldn't even make out the word "DAD"  ...  How childish was that???? Surely, they could have done better than that....

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline   About Kate and that flicking of her head???  I honestly think she has a nervous tic.... She does it every single time she moves and her hair isn't even in the way.  What is it with her?????  I think I am doing it subconsciously 'cause I really have a stiff neck.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline  You couldn't find anything about Abigail being murdered.  Well, her you go...next week's SOD.

20220610_111855.jpg

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

It would appear everyone knows this but me. So much for all the sites I looked for Abigail getting bumped off. Nothing. Finally found the info I wrote yesterDAY here and I had no idea it was happening TODAY!!! And what is so gruesome about it. It's pretty obvious Leo is the perp. He was sweating profusely and was visibly upset. Like Gwen left the building, murdered Abby and returned with not a speck of blood on her? and Lucas, drunk as a skunk (awww........poor baby) and won't remember diddley. Of course Leo did it. It isn't rocket science. I liked this Abby- NOT the first one. Sorry to see her go. Wait, what am I saying. She'll more than likely be back.

Anybody know how far along Jan was? I think if he were going to die he would have already, so I guess he's OK. The first thing Shawn should do is a DNA test. Quietly. Don't broadcast it.

Honored Contributor

I found the ending today so sad after Abby just had such a nice scene with her kids and Chad. 

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

@MamaWick   I was thinking the same thing.  I couldn't even make out the word "DAD"  ...  How childish was that???? Surely, they could have done better than that....

Maybe they let Abby's kids paint it behind the scenes!!!