Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2022--Possible Spoilers

[ Edited ]

Martsolf and Reynolds have won before, Reynolds for Best Actor and Martsolf for supporting actor. I agree, Aniston must have been a no show at the last minute, I wanted to see more of his costars honor him too. 

On the show yesterday, it looked like he was having trouble holding his head up, his head was looking down much of the time he was on. 

Next week Doug will make an appearance too. Surprised to see JJ is back. 

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@BarbiHollywood  I was sorry to see my man Brady miss out on getting Outstanding actor.

He's way better than that limp biscuit @AuntG ... John McCook from B&B and the rest of the nominees.  I watch all those shows so I know this for sure. Better Luck next year! 

I think our show lost credibility because of the devil BS, and they know it! That's why they feel the need to poke fun at it. It's not a Daytime comedy, it's a Daytime drama. 

They're too interested in pushing Beyond Salem, instead of concentrating on their established, long running, successful, show and putting their best foot forward there. They have made Days campy and supernatural. They should have never received a writing award.

@cowboy sam I was glad to see Nicholas Chavez (Spencer) from GH receive the young actor award. He comes off as a humble young man. I have seen him in a couple of interviews and his sincerity and humility shine through. 

I wouldn't have minded seeing Allie Horton win. I think she is a good actress with a promising future.

I love John Aniston. What a great actor, and still handsome today. He is one of my all time, favorite heels on the show! I was sorry to miss him last night. I hope he is well. He's been looking frail when we do see him on Days. 

Days is my favorite show, and it always will be. They better step it up! 

@KBEANS I forgot to DVR it so I'm only now reading about what happened.  So John Aniston wasn't there?  Yesterday's show, he looked like he was very bent over even sitting in the chair.  I hope he's okay.  How in the world did Days get a writing award?  That's insane.  I'm going to have to look online for the results of all the awards, not that I'd know who any of them are unless they're on our show.  

They're a fan event coming up in early December in Jekyll Island, GA with Brady, EJ, Johnny, Gwen, Abigail, and a few others.  Good show.  Not sure about Jekyll Island, though.  Was there about 20 years ago, not much going on.

Respected Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

@BarbiHollywood  I was sorry to see my man Brady miss out on getting Outstanding actor.

He's way better than that limp biscuit @AuntG ... John McCook from B&B and the rest of the nominees.  I watch all those shows so I know this for sure. Better Luck next year! 

I think our show lost credibility because of the devil BS, and they know it! That's why they feel the need to poke fun at it. It's not a Daytime comedy, it's a Daytime drama. 

They're too interested in pushing Beyond Salem, instead of concentrating on their established, long running, successful, show and putting their best foot forward there. They have made Days campy and supernatural. They should have never received a writing award.

@cowboy sam I was glad to see Nicholas Chavez (Spencer) from GH receive the young actor award. He comes off as a humble young man. I have seen him in a couple of interviews and his sincerity and humility shine through. 

I wouldn't have minded seeing Allie Horton win. I think she is a good actress with a promising future.

I love John Aniston. What a great actor, and still handsome today. He is one of my all time, favorite heels on the show! I was sorry to miss him last night. I hope he is well. He's been looking frail when we do see him on Days. 

Days is my favorite show, and it always will be. They better step it up! 

@KBEANS I forgot to DVR it so I'm only now reading about what happened.  So John Aniston wasn't there?  Yesterday's show, he looked like he was very bent over even sitting in the chair.  I hope he's okay.  How in the world did Days get a writing award?  That's insane.  I'm going to have to look online for the results of all the awards, not that I'd know who any of them are unless they're on our show.  

They're a fan event coming up in early December in Jekyll Island, GA with Brady, EJ, Johnny, Gwen, Abigail, and a few others.  Good show.  Not sure about Jekyll Island, though.  Was there about 20 years ago, not much going on.

@BarbiHollywood  If you go on the GH thread they have the pictures of the winning actors. GH took most and an actress from Y&R won best actress and B&B best actor.

I want to go to one in Florida so I can meet you as well 😊!  it would be better with someone you know...well,you know what I mean.  The one you're going to next...I don't think the date would work for me. They're probably s old out anyway. 

Esteemed Contributor

So baby's middle name is Christian...maybe for his bio daddy...Christian Maddox, AKA Evan Frears?

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

So baby's middle name is Christian...maybe for his bio daddy...Christian Maddox, AKA Evan Frears?

@MamaWick - I think you are definitely on to something with Christian!

Did you notice when James Reynolds was speaking at the table how his hand shook holding the microphone?

Esteemed Contributor

@twinsister Yes, then he put his other hand over the shaking one.  I do believe he has Parkinson's.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

Yup! @MamaWick Perhaps Ms. Jan persuaded him to come over to the "other side" ...of the prison. 😂 He has strayed from his home team before, with Jordan and spawned. When she said  Shawn Christian, I thought of Daniel and that psycho immediately. It was an Easter Egg for us! 

Anyway it's one of those 3 jailbirds...probably the youngest one. I still hope it's Clyde. Would be so much better!

Christian Maddox was on the loose for awhile,  when he was after Ciara. I don't remember if Jan was still free at the time.

As I said in another post they could have met in a  common section of the prison. 

Incarceration is not what it was when I was doing time back in the day! 👿 

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS there is no incarceration in Salem. A wink at a guard and you're allowed to escape. People come and go like it's Grand Central Station. If you are preggers, the warden lets you go live with the baby daddy.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@KBEANS there is no incarceration in Salem. A wink at a guard and you're allowed to escape. People come and go like it's Grand Central Station. If you are preggers, the warden lets you go live with the baby daddy.

Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG  Do you mean it just takes a "wink"????  Boy, I didn't know that. If I had known that, I would never have ended up with five kids.....