Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2022--Possible Spoilers

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, hearings started at 1 ET, just saw the show on You Tube, very good ,well worth watching

Wow, my DISH guide made it sound very dull. Guess I'll have to check it out.

Not dull at all, it was a lovely wedding with a surprise ending

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, hearings started at 1 ET, just saw the show on You Tube, very good ,well worth watching

Wow, my DISH guide made it sound very dull. Guess I'll have to check it out.

Not dull at all, it was a lovely wedding with a surprise ending

Well, I know it isn't the motorcycle thru the stained glass window. Hmmmm.........I'll have a look.

Trusted Contributor

They are airing it here in the DFW area at 3:00 am so I’ll record it and watch tomorrow rather than watch the bad video it would be on You Tube. Especially since it’s the wedding and what sounds like a good episode.
Honored Contributor

soapsheknows has a lot on toDAY's episode and a pic of Marci Miller and her darling baby. Just keep reading the recap and the further down you go the more you'll find!

Evidently Marci made a movie which debuted June 15. I think it's called F.E.A.R. On Demand. Sounds good.

Just sayin'.

Esteemed Contributor

I am pleased they used today's episode to educate us about Junteenth.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

I enjoyed today's episode and was able to watch the whole show before the hearings started.   Tired of seeing TR in that stained shirtl

Esteemed Contributor

Spoiler
Supposedly Ben, Ciara and little Bo will leave Salem and take off on the Fancy Face, just like Bo and Hope did years ago.  The actress who plays Ciara doesn't want to be on contract, but Robert Wilson - Ben - does want to stay.  Later in the year, he will reappear in Salem as Alexander Kiriakis - Justin's son with Angelica Deveraux, but raised by Justin and Adrienne.  
Valued Contributor

i thought today was boring. i kept flipping it off . if i want a history lesson i will watch pbs also it is irritating for eric to get that lost puppy look when he sees nicole. geez man up and find someone else. problem being all salem is related to one another. too late to worry about caps.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister  re: spoiler. Oh, joy. Nothing like a little confusion. Now I have to go back in my mind and figure out who Angela is. Can't these people deal with the cast they already have?

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - I remember the character and that she and Justin had an affair, but that is it.  Maybe Shelbelle or Mama Wick can fill in the details.  You made me laugh when you wrote you had to figure out about who is Angela.   That is my name and I thought I wrote my name instead of Angelica.   You know who I am Jud- we have been posting for years - LOL!!