Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2022--Possible Spoilers

Reminder NO show on Th or Fri , golf.  So this is it for this week. 

Respected Contributor

We need to start a drinking game.  Every time Kate does that head-flick, take a swig.  We'll all be drunk in no time.

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

We need to start a drinking game.  Every time Kate does that head-flick, take a swig.  We'll all be drunk in no time.

@BarbiHollywood   I think I'm drunk just thinking about it.  She does it without even thinking about it.  I think it's a nervous tic.....

BTW - another thing - Surely, as someone else here said, there are security cameras at DiMansion, right???  What's the big problem here?  Oh, and Chad, it's time to change shirts.  Enuff with the bloody handprint.    

I have a feeling that the writers still don't know who to blame for the murder.  It's anyone's guess.... And how are they ever gonna bring Abby back?  What will the reason be?  Does anyone here have any thoughts????

Trusted Contributor

😡
Trusted Contributor

I think the police took the sheets as evidence to see if it was only Abby’s blood.
Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

@BarbiHollywood   Ya know I never noticed her doing that with her hair till mentioned here.   Now I see it all the time !!!!   You gals are very observant .   

Trusted Contributor

I couldn’t’t believe Melissa missed the chance to do some real
Acting. I think we should have just one Jen. Her role has really been diminished.
Esteemed Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Silkeej wrote:
Weren’t we just pre emptied for two days for tennis ? Is it for the hearings no one’s watching?

@Silkeej  Would they still have them on if no one was watching? I thought if viewership was low they would be cancelled as that is what usually happens. Who knows what is going on these days.

@proudlyfromNJ  I know why not just cancel them !  I for one have no interest ,  most people are at work anyways at this time .  I don't feel there is a big audience for  these hearings .  Put our soap on 😡

Honored Contributor

Well today even if no golf, it would not have been on because the hearings were on, so even golf got pre empted. 

Trusted Contributor

Not here in the West Coast we had Golf. My understanding is the hearing have very low ratings that’s why they abruptly canceled. IMO we have a lot more important issues to fix than these hearings.