Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2022--Possible Spoilers

I'm watching the hearings

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

This Th and Fri we are pre empted for golf. 

Honored Contributor

I thought the acting was good today. Jennifer's anguish was felt by me. Leo seemed downright confused. Maybe someone found his hit list and is framing him. 

One ironic thing I read in an interview with Corday is that he didn't want to alternate between the two Abigail's, and since neither one could commit to long runs, it made sense to kill off the character. Then he said it has worked fine to have two actresses share the role of Jennifer.

Honored Contributor

I was remembering the scene today where Jack actually delivered Abby, he and Jen were stuck somewhere and she went into labor, it was 1993. I was hoping they would show it today, of course it was the other Jen, but it was this Jack. 

Esteemed Contributor

I thought toDAY was the absolute worst DAY to bring back a different Jen.  Of all DAYS.  And, I agree with the other post, about NO TEARS.... What terrible acting on the part of "Jen", Chad and everyone else who was hysterical....... No tears at all.  There should not have been any close-ups.  It looked ridiculous...... JMO of course and y'all are entitled to it.  LOL

Esteemed Contributor

As for the bedding?  I thought I heard Rafe say the bedding was taken to the lab for analysis.  Soooo, someone put clean sheets on the bed???  I would think there would have been blood on the mattress too.

Oh, and that blood on Chad's shirt???  Crazy - it looked like a handpring and I didn't see Abby with a bloody hand, putting her hand on his shirt....

Correct - about Rafe letting Chad in the room to touch everything.  That was crazy.  So, now his prints are all over everything the "killer" would have touched and maybe ruined it for the police.  When Rafe said "we have the whole force out looking for the killer" - I was saying to myself "yeah, all one of them"......  Oh well - another DAY, another whodunnit.........

Valued Contributor

Was that leo at the end with the baseball hat on and carrying all that jewelry and that wad of money. I could not tell. And speaking of dumb cops Rafe did not even check the other room. And I did notice lack of tears. today was a waste of time imo. I will go to visit my daughter and miss 2 weeks as I did recentlly and when I come back maybe they will have the killer but that is doubtful.

Valued Contributor

@allaries wrote:

Was that leo at the end with the baseball hat on and carrying all that jewelry and that wad of money. I could not tell. And speaking of dumb cops Rafe did not even check the other room. And I did notice lack of tears. today was a waste of time imo. I will go to visit my daughter and miss 2 weeks as I did recentlly and when I come back maybe they will have the killer but that is doubtful.

Oh I dont mean real cops are dumb as I have always supported those men and women in the police department..

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, that was Leo in the hat with the money and jewels.  Speculation is he witnessed the murder.  So I guess he stopped to rob the box which Chad said held cash and jewlry.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

What happened to the real Jen anyway???  Does anybody know???  TIA  She was gone for awhile earlier in the season due to the pandemic - but why now??

Does anyone remember who all came back from the dead and what the reason was?  I was thinking about that last night and can't remember how they died in the first place and how they explained their re-appearance...... TIA