Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2022--Possible Spoilers

Even Salem can’t bring back the dead, they decided to kill
Off Abby and they have to live with it.
Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@grandma2pkmh 

We only missed maybe 5 min. of the begining of todays days... on  Chicago tv station

but i will not talk about it  today.

On east coast we only missed first 3 minutes. the hearings will resume on Wed.

@Shelbelle - I'm on the east coast too, but we didn't see one minute of it.  What time is it on in your area?  In NY it is on at 12PM.

Esteemed Contributor

Abby said "they" had a knife.  Abby's neck was pulsing when she was playing dead.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

Is Harold the only security at the DiMansion?  EJ said Harold was off and Tony and Anna were away, so that means anyone could get into the mansion. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Poor Abigail, no one could conjure up some tears for you..not your husband or mother. Great acting...

And Rafe, way to go, have Chad handle the jewelry box all over so prints would be impossible.....this show... and no sign of blood on the white sheets. It seems someone can cry, Kate. 

Trusted Contributor

I know Salem has their own rules but I don’t know how in the world you kill someone off and they’re actually dead and you manage to bring them back at some point later on that is absolutely ridiculous. Ralph can perform miracles but Abby died from blood loss according to our favorite Doctor. Love our program but wonder about our writers!🤪
Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

@grandma2pkmh 

We only missed maybe 5 min. of the begining of todays days... on  Chicago tv station

but i will not talk about it  today.

On east coast we only missed first 3 minutes. the hearings will resume on Wed.

@Shelbelle - I'm on the east coast too, but we didn't see one minute of it.  What time is it on in your area?  In NY it is on at 12PM.

On at 1 PM here in MD. Tomorrow hearings resume so we can only hope for the best, and Th and Fri we are already pre empted. 

Esteemed Contributor

Tomorrow's (June 15) hearing has been postponed 

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

Weren’t we just pre emptied for two days for tennis ? Is it for the hearings no one’s watching?
Honored Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:
Weren’t we just pre emptied for two days for tennis ? Is it for the hearings no one’s watching?

@Silkeej  Would they still have them on if no one was watching? I thought if viewership was low they would be cancelled as that is what usually happens. Who knows what is going on these days.