Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2022--Possible Spoilers

And once again we see Sarah wearing a black bra under a white shirt, must be the only bra she owns. 

Esteemed Contributor

Gwen spends more time in that visitor's room than her cell. Plus she can make unlimited phone calls.

Since Kayla was in surgery, did Marlena take over as Jan's ob/gyn?    The resident doctor treating Jan should being giving updates to Shawn.

What was so gruesome about Abby's murder and what was in that bag that Leo was holding onto after he ran away?   None of this make sense.

Trusted Contributor

Well the deed is done now. And we can see that the list of suspects is piling up. Sorry to see Lucas drinking again. I don't like when they have someone relapse into drugs or alcohol.

I was surprised that they killed off Abby. Or did they? Dadadadum!

I guess they figured it was too soon to send people back to the mysterious island so decided to do this instead but not show the actual deed so we don't know who did it.

I looked at Chad's chest today and didn't see anything but hair. Maybe I need a bigger TV screen. lol

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Esteemed Contributor

Jan got pregnant on NYE, so yeah the baby is very premature. Should have been born late September.
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Respected Contributor

This has been driving me insane for the longest time so I need help figuring this out.  Maybe someone knows, maybe you're all quisitive like I am -- let's figure out the apartment/house/condo where Jan is holed up.  It's Hope's old place, isn't it?  Then Claire was there, I think.  You all know the place -- with that funky blue and white wallpaper.  So here's what I wanna know:  Why does everyone just enter into THAT room?  There's a door, but it's always open, and it looks like there's a hallway or some other room leading into "the" room.  No one ever knocks or rings a doorbell, they just appear there as if someone had let them in the front door and they meandered to "the" room.  Is it like an anteroom or like a common hallway in a townhouse or something?  I'm confused yet always intrigued.  No one is ever holding keys either.  

And the area just outside Ben & Ciara's apartment has these cement-looking walls (faux, obvz), but it's the same set as in Statesville.  The same faux concrete-y looking walls.

I watched today's show, deleted it, and now I see on here that I either missed Abigail going down to the tunnels or maybe we're a day late here in FL.  I know I watched the whole show, but for the life of me I can't even recall what the last scene was.  I don't think I saw Leo at all.  Saw Susan and EJ with Claire.  Beyond that, it's a total blur.  Did I miss something????

Respected Contributor

@KBEANS   He seriously DID have dirty feet!!!  No joke.  Your post was a riot!!!

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

We were all so close to seeing today's episode and not knowing what was to be. I think it didn't impact me because of the spoiler revealed here. There's something to be said about the element of surprise...and the spoiler box. 😉 I too, took that bait and went looking up the rumor adding to the spread...wish I hadn't.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@BarbiHollywood 

I think you watched Thursdays episode and trashed Fridays. She didn't go down the tunnels today. Did you see little Thomas in the tunnel with the Tooth Fairy? That was Wednesday.

I don't remember Abby in the tunnels yesterday but I watch at work sometimes I'm on the lookout so the boss don't creep up on me, so I'm not at full attention all the time.

Lucas was contemplating a drink yesterday...but didn't pick up.

Today Sarah meets with Gwen. Did you see that??? That's Friday's episode.

Today's episode was important...can you punch it in on demand? I also use the site soapspoilers dot com. Sometimes the voices are warbled. But at work a girl gotta do what a girl gotta do.

I hate the decor in Belle and Shawns house.  😆  That place reminds me of a railroad apartment not a house. I don't know if it was Hope's. She had a staircase. Aidan was terrorizing her in that house and I don't remember it looking like that hot mess!

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood   I am confused.  You said you watched toDAY's show and didn't see Abby dead???  She was lying on her bed, with blood on her chest when Chad walked in and saw her.  Earlier, Leo had somehow, gotten into a room (next to Abby's bedroom) and then we saw Abby at her computer, alone in the room.  After that, Chad walked in after watching a movie with the kids, and found her lying on the bed.

Then, we see Lucas, lying on a bed, dead drunk (of course, not knowing who or where he is) and we see Leo sitting down on a bench at the Square, clutching a bag with something in it.  Of course, we are led to believe it was either Lucas or Leo, (or maybe someone else) but we think it's Leo.

Oh, I forgot, Gwen was also not "there" for "bed check" at the prison. She walked into the visitors room and the Guard told her she was missing and she said she was in the "library" or something to that effect.  I don't think we are to believe that Gwen left the prison and killed Abby?  Puhleez - if so, then why did she come back to prison?????

Such a mystery..........  BTW, Susan was not on toDAY... I think you were watching yerterDAY's show.....

Valued Contributor

I watched todays show as I wanted to see what was going to happen to Abigal after all the hype about a grizzley murder. Not so! Did not happen just a normal murder. I watch a lot of crime shows so I am used to real grizzley murders. Also  If I were sent to prison let it be Statesville. I don't think the writers know what a real prison is like  and yes I do as I had a cousin in one. It is actually funny. And noone in therapy would make a cup like Gwen made unless they were4 years old. It gave me a good laugh anyway. Well now the suspense begins as they try to figure out who is the murderer.Me i will guess Gwen had Kristin or Ava hire someone.