Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2021 (possible spoilers)

@cowboy sam wrote:

Happy Birthday   to

Bill Hayes who turns 96 today! Heart

I was just going to post this, you beat me to it, still sooo handsome!! Susan will turn 78 in July. 

Respected Contributor

Julie looks phenomenal. I love her hair! I'd give my eye teeth for that hair! Great actress. They make a nice couple. 🥰 

Honored Contributor

You say Zander and I say Xander, you say rather and I say rawther. Whatever. I keep changing my mind. I looked on DAYS and they say Xander, as in Alexander. Problem solved. I'm going with DAYS.

Xander Kiriakis

Xander Kiriakis

Honored Contributor

One episode last week had Paulina listing the addresses of the properties on the Square that she had purchased to Abe,  and the first one she said was 227, get the connection ?? 

Honored Contributor

Actor Robert Hogan passed away at 87, he was one of the actors to play Scott Banning in the early 70's, also played by Mike Farrell. 

Honored Contributor

So boring toDAY. 

Guess Xander left his shirts at DiMansion-may as well, he never wears them anyway.

Honored Contributor

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle  The pic shows him needing a shave! Can't believe he's that old? I guess it's been a while since Sami had him.Tempus Fugit.

I noticed  last week how small Kate's lips are without lipstick. She looks like a little girl with no make up.

Honored Contributor

Well,i guess that zander is finally going to find out who is blackmailing Gwen very soon...i can't wait to see him face off with that wannabe blackmailer doctor!

I have a feeling that we are going to be see   same sex partners on Days...otherwise why did Claire pull back from Tripps kiss ?

and he wondered why she did?

I think that ex mob lady calls EJ  and tells him about Sami  and thats why he shows up soon.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Well,i guess that zander is finally going to find out who is blackmailing Gwen very soon...i can't wait to see him face off with that wannabe blackmailer doctor!

I have a feeling that we are going to be see   same sex partners on Days...otherwise why did Claire pull back from Tripps kiss ?

and he wondered why she did?

I think that ex mob lady calls EJ  and tells him about Sami  and thats why he shows up soon.

I can't wait, either!

You mean why did Allie pull back from the kiss. I agree with your assumption. At least that was my immediate thought. You know Corday-has to be first with any shocker. I think it's a little late for her to realize her feelings. She still doesn't realize it but we know!

I don't think Ava called EJ. Does Ava consider Sami competition for Rafe? I just don't think so. (I've been known to be wrong-about 1000 X)