Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2021 (possible spoilers)

@MW in Iowa wrote:

I want them to adress Sarah , they shouldn't just dump a character like that , but it looks that isn't going to happen in the near future , unless they recast. I haven't heard any thing about Maggie or Victor for months , i wonder about their health. Maybe they didn't want to risk it during Covid.

If that's the case, what would be really cute is if the two of them did a one time broadcast from their real home, only together, and show them talking on the phone to whomever and laughing and happy and saying they are seeing the world and having a ball and we'll be home when we are done!!! Don't worry about us.

Esteemed Contributor

And what about HOPE???  Where is she???  She just left home without packing anything and leaving her house empty??? Is anyone living there??  Why don't they address that???  Nobody even asks about her.  Did she ever "find" Ciara or even hear from her.  Did they ever get together??  So many unanswered questions.....

As for Xander moving into Jack's house and flopping on the couch??/ Another stupid storyline.  Where is his baggage???  No change of clothes, etc.??  Just walks in and says "I won't be any trouble"....  Who lives there anyway?  Julie, Doug, Jack, nuJen, Gwen, etc.....

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

And what about HOPE???  Where is she???  She just left home without packing anything and leaving her house empty??? Is anyone living there??  Why don't they address that???  Nobody even asks about her.  Did she ever "find" Ciara or even hear from her.  Did they ever get together??  So many unanswered questions.....

As for Xander moving into Jack's house and flopping on the couch??/ Another stupid storyline.  Where is his baggage???  No change of clothes, etc.??  Just walks in and says "I won't be any trouble"....  Who lives there anyway?  Julie, Doug, Jack, nuJen, Gwen, etc.....

Jeese! I sure hope he brought his towel, or Jules is going to be in for a REAL surprise.

Re: Hope. We're just lucky, I guessWoman Very Happy

Esteemed Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:
I did not like today’s show, so disappointed Kate has stooped to a new low. To try to punish Jake and Gabi using a fake illness is not the Kate I know.The Kate I know is proud and independent. This Doctor down the road will blackmail her. I hope they don’t drag this out. It’s no secret I want to see Jake with Gabi!

I agree....would love to see Jake have doubts and do some kind of "eye action" test ( like throwing something, etc) and finds out Kate is faking.............i do like him and Gabi together also........i even like Raf & Ava and was disappointed when the writers had her lie to him about

Kristin....they could have waited a while for the drama........

And i am gonna commit Ben myself.....he is off the rails even if he ends up saving Claire.

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 

How many times has that same cabin been set on fire,rebuilt,fire again,,,and now nor once afain rebuilt and ready to go bye by again...as we know Claire will be saved by Ben!! 

Plus we have same car scene again but Chole driving this time with Jan  and her gun!

Writers :

Please end this story!!!

Smiley Sad

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Silkeej wrote:
I did not like today’s show, so disappointed Kate has stooped to a new low. To try to punish Jake and Gabi using a fake illness is not the Kate I know.The Kate I know is proud and independent. This Doctor down the road will blackmail her. I hope they don’t drag this out. It’s no secret I want to see Jake with Gabi!

I agree....would love to see Jake have doubts and do some kind of "eye action" test ( like throwing something, etc) and finds out Kate is faking.............i do like him and Gabi together also........i even like Raf & Ava and was disappointed when the writers had her lie to him about

Kristin....they could have waited a while for the drama........

And i am gonna commit Ben myself.....he is off the rails even if he ends up saving Claire.

I'm thinking Kate will blow her cover some way-herself. I just hope it's Jake who sees it.

The Ava thing-probably to let us know the woman hasn't changed at all. I see things ending badly for Ava.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@kelsey17 

How many times has that same cabin been set on fire,rebuilt,fire again,,,and now nor once afain rebuilt and ready to go bye by again...as we know Claire will be saved by Ben!! 

Plus we have same car scene again but Chole driving this time with Jan  and her gun!

Writers :

Please end this story!!!

Smiley Sad

I think we all knew Ben would ride out to the cabin where he and Ciara really met. Since Claire is a real fire bug, here's hoping she'll burn down that cabin. It's nothing but trouble.

And yes, Chloe needs to hit the brakes. Hard. And let that nut case hit her head on the dash while Chloe makes good her escape!

Esteemed Contributor

When Jan handed Chloe that knife, I thought she would have grabbed it and cut Jan's wrist or something - anything just to get her attention away from them for a moment.  Then, Chloe could have untied Claire and they could have overtaken Jan.  But nooooo.

OTOH - Does anyone remember the other DAY when Nic threw herself on the bed with Xander??? Wow, that was something....She was wearing black tight briefs and her legs were all over the place.... I never saw anything like that on a soap before.... Who else saw that and was repulsed?????

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

When Jan handed Chloe that knife, I thought she would have grabbed it and cut Jan's wrist or something - anything just to get her attention away from them for a moment.  Then, Chloe could have untied Claire and they could have overtaken Jan.  But nooooo.

OTOH - Does anyone remember the other DAY when Nic threw herself on the bed with Xander??? Wow, that was something....She was wearing black tight briefs and her legs were all over the place.... I never saw anything like that on a soap before.... Who else saw that and was repulsed?????

Oh, yeah, I saw it. It really was repulsive. I wonder if they told her to swing her leg out like that or was it her idea. Either way, ewwwww.....................

Totally agree about the fiasco with the knife. I was hoping Jan would hand Chloe the gun but on second thought Chloe wouldn't use it-I don't think she could shoot ANYone. But Claire would! (I like Claire).Chloe could have stuck Jan a good one with that butcher knife. Anywhere on her bod, but noooooooo, can't do that either.

Respected Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@kelsey17 

Writers :

Please end this story!!!

Smiley Sad

@cowboy sam   We all know by now on our silly little show that there's only ONE of everything in Salem, USA.  One hotel, one hospital room, one real doctor (Sweetness), one cabin in the middle of nowhere, and apparently one airfield strip!!  Chloe looked pretty good for being in the trunk for 3 days and not eating.  Makeup still looked good, clothes not wrinkled, every hair in place.