Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2021 (possible spoilers)

I think CBS Daytime is taken off for March Madness Basketball. 

Esteemed Contributor

So FINALLY Tripp and Alley seem to be getting together ......and now with one girl kiss Alley is suddenly attracted to a woman......ggeessshhh

Honored Contributor

@kelsey17 wrote:

So FINALLY Tripp and Alley seem to be getting together ......and now with one girl kiss Alley is suddenly attracted to a woman......ggeessshhh

I dont think Paulina wil lbe happy to hear about Chanel's attraction to Allie. 

Honored Contributor

So, lets begin our critique of new EJ. he will never be James Scott, but I think he will grow on me. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

I dont think Paulina wil lbe happy to hear about Chanel's attraction to Allie. 

I'm not happy about it, either!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

So, lets begin our critique of new EJ. he will never be James Scott, but I think he will grow on me. 

First, the haircut's gotta go. Maybe collar length? Next, teeth need whitening. I like the accent. Don't change that to sound more American. I really don't want him to grow on me, but sometimes it happens anyway, lol.

Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

First, the haircut's gotta go. Maybe collar length? Next, teeth need whitening. I like the accent. Don't change that to sound more American. I really don't want him to grow on me, but sometimes it happens anyway, lol.

I agree, the hair didnt thrill me either

Trusted Contributor

Maybe he'll grow on me, but I think it'll take time.

Brady is so flipping wishy washy & fickle.  Makes me crazy.

Is Kate setting them up for revenge or has she lost herself.  If she's desperate for Jake, it's completely out of character for her.

Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

Maybe he'll grow on me, but I think it'll take time.

Brady is so flipping wishy washy & fickle.  Makes me crazy.

Is Kate setting them up for revenge or has she lost herself.  If she's desperate for Jake, it's completely out of character for her.

Exactly, that's what I said once-it's not in her make-up to play the pity card. . About the revenge thing, I thought at first she was doing it just to have Jake back, but she said something to herself toDAY that tells me it's revenge.  Yet, she's Kate DiMera. When she saw Jake and Gabi in bed, the Kate I know would drop him like a bad habit. "So long, Charlie, I'm outta here. You want Gabi? You can have her. But you've lost me."

I would add 'wimpy' to Brady's description.

Honored Contributor

I'm prepared to accept the new EJ. Being that the other actor has zero interest in the role, the only way to bring EJ back is as a recast. I read Eric is returning - hope he doesn't find the email Nicole almost sent!