Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2021 (possible spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@AuntG 

and the so called blind one will see again  just like Kate was !  boo!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Here in the central time zone, they broke in to say Bill Cosby is getting out of prison. Really, are we supposed to care enough to make it breaking news? Couldn't they just scroll a message at the bottom of the screen? Now I've missed Wednesday's show.

@AuntG  I'm in the central time zone too and I thought I saw a crawler on top of the screen saying they would be running it again at 2 A.M.

"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read."
Groucho Marx
Honored Contributor

abc also broke in about Cosby, but cbs did not. 

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Things must be slow for the Salem PD.  Yesterday Rafe and Eli sat around talking about a stuffed animal and Rafe's dream of Nicole.   Today Eli and Lani discussed Abe's love life.  Where were the twins while Lani had lunch with Eli at the police station?

Even with the interruption, the show didn't change since before they broke in. Nothing happened. All we saw for an hour was the wobegone looks on Paulina's face. If you don't like what you're planning,  drop out. I'm not on the edge of my seat about this if that's what they're after. I'd rather get back to Jake and Chad and EJ and Sami. So much more action there.

Trusted Contributor

Wait, @Judaline - you forgot all the exciting conversations between Rafe and that stupid bear! I didn't watch, but read recaps and apparently, Duke is on to Rafe and is giving him a hard time about having two women and how he has to decide. So, Rafe tried to choke the bear and tell him to shut up. How innovative (and Gale Gerring - Rafe) did the bear voice, which I read kept going in and out of some accent! 

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

Wait, @Judaline - you forgot all the exciting conversations between Rafe and that stupid bear! I didn't watch, but read recaps and apparently, Duke is on to Rafe and is giving him a hard time about having two women and how he has to decide. So, Rafe tried to choke the bear and tell him to shut up. How innovative (and Gale Gerring - Rafe) did the bear voice, which I read kept going in and out of some accent! 

I didn't really forget about it. I just tried to put it out of my mind. I guess we're supposed to surmise from that that Rafe has a conscience? OK, that's nice. I don't like Nicole but I'd pick her over a so called reformed criminal type gun moll. She is evil and she lied to Rafe big time. I would NEVER trust her.

Guess we'll see y'all on the new thread.

Trusted Contributor

There is something about the new EJ that is just not likable. Sometimes it is in his smile or the way he looks at someone. Maybe it will take time to get to know him but so far I'm with you don't like himSmiley Sad

Trusted Contributor

Lester on NBC couldn't wait to break in and talk and talk and talk I finally shut the TV off. This kind of thing should have been a line at the bottom that said what it was and tune in this evening for all the breaking news, not chatter endlessly about it and go to everyone you can think of to get opinions so you can have TV time. 

Trusted Contributor

Again today just before 1:30 Lester broke into
The program to bring us a bring us comments from the President which was not breaking news and we lost over 20 minutes of the program. I made myself a bet he would be off before Dr Phil and I was right. So tired of them showing such utter indifference to us Days viewers.
Honored Contributor

No Lester here for us on east coast. not  today. at 1:30 ET, we get Days at 1 here in MD.