Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2021 (possible spoilers)

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline   You're right.  I "mis" heard Justin yesterDAY.  It was Steve who he told "Adrienne may have been your sister, but she was my wife" and I thought he was talking to Bonnie..... All is good again.

Yes, I know that Doc has an identical twin sister, although the last I saw of them, they weren't too "identical" if you get  my drift..... One of them has had a little "work" done...... but they really are identical.  I think her name is Andrea....

Yes, funny how one aged and the other didn't. It isn't rocket science, is it? Wait! It must be Deidre's new make up line! Yes, that's it!

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

@Judaline   You're right.  I "mis" heard Justin yesterDAY.  It was Steve who he told "Adrienne may have been your sister, but she was my wife" and I thought he was talking to Bonnie..... All is good again.

Yes, I know that Doc has an identical twin sister, although the last I saw of them, they weren't too "identical" if you get  my drift..... One of them has had a little "work" done...... but they really are identical.  I think her name is Andrea....

Yes, funny how one aged and the other didn't. It isn't rocket science, is it? Wait! It must be Deidre's new make up line! Yes, that's it!

🤣🤣🤣

Trusted Contributor

We saw the entire program today with no interruptions, was so surprised normally when the President is on Lester Holt is all over it. Not today. Heart

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I totally agree, last I saw Amdrea Hall Lovell, she had not aged well at all. Remember when she was Dee's sis Samantha, on Days in the late 70's and then they killed her off by the Salem Strangler, Jake Kostichek.  She was not a pro actress, she was a real life teacher. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I totally agree, last I saw Amdrea Hall Lovell, she had not aged well at all. Remember when she was Dee's sis Samantha, on Days in the late 70's and then they killed her off by the Salem Strangler, Jake Kostichek.  She was not a pro actress, she was a real life teacher. 

@Shelbelle   Actually, I think Dee would have aged exactly like her sister IF she didn't have all that work done.  She definitely had a nose job, along with lots of things done to her face.  Andrea has jowels and Dee doesn't, etc......  Plastic surgery is a wonderful thing....

I also saw a picture of both of them - Andrea is wearing a long white coat/dress with black stripes on the sleeve..... She is very overweight.  They are standing back to back and they don't even look related........

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline   Funny you should say that.  My cardio, while adjusting my BP medication, said "this isn't rocket science, it's simple science".....  Yeah, for him it is.....LOL

Honored Contributor

Dee probably took one look at her aging twin sis, and flew to the plastic surgeon!!!

Respected Contributor

New EJ not growing on me, in fact the opposite. Something about him.....ick.

Trusted Contributor

Great news - NOT!

Spoiler
Kristen will be back on June 25. The spoiler didn't say if she is back starting on June 25 - just that she will be back then. I had seen a spiler where she is shooting with Tony and he is back, so maybe she comes back to cast a vote for the CEO and she isn't really back - we just see her?
Honored Contributor

Happy to see Anna, if only for a day. Her and Julie are top notch dressers. I wonder how much input the actresses have in the clothing and jewelry department. Nicole and Gabi wear their clothes well (what there is of it).