Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2020--(possible spoilers)

Loved the donut on the top of Sarah's head. I guess Kayla hired her back at Salem University Hospital. They are probably short-handed because of the virus. Not sure why I keep watching, but I do. I wonder what Sonny and Will will do if Ari says she doen't want to be a big sister. 

Respected Contributor

I am racking my brain to try to figure out who Jake’s ex girlfriend could be.....someone from the past archives of Days actresses or someone new? Hmmmm.. You know she is going to show up in Salem and then probably Gabi will try to kill her. 😆 

Esteemed Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

I am racking my brain to try to figure out who Jake’s ex girlfriend could be.....someone from the past archives of Days actresses or someone new? Hmmmm.. You know she is going to show up in Salem and then probably Gabi will try to kill her. 😆 

I think it will be someone new.

Respected Contributor

@wakefield64 I think it's going to be Eve's daughter.

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
It is a new character named Gwen, who happens to be in Bayview with Claire, and the 2 are now best friends. The actress is someone who they got from Y and R.  So, yes, a brand new character for Days. 
Esteemed Contributor

Can someone please refresh my memory..... Why is Claire at Bayview.  What did she do???  TIA

Honored Contributor

@sophiamarie Claire had all that hatred for Ciara and was the one that tried to kill her in the fire at the cabin. Remember that whole thing with the lighter when she lived in the loft apartment?

Honored Contributor

Dang  i missed seeing evil Claire...of course it was a News Special for Chicago!!

Well it's on now for Wednesday Day's show...hope to not have any news specials!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

@sophiamarie Claire had all that hatred for Ciara and was the one that tried to kill her in the fire at the cabin. Remember that whole thing with the lighter when she lived in the loft apartment?

@AuntG   Ah yes- it's all coming back to me now.  Thanks a lot......

Trusted Contributor

Wow.. Claire is just as bad as ever.  Marlena was taken right in it seemed like.  

I'm not sure what is wrong with me... all the horrific things Xander has done and I'm still liking him.