Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2020--(possible spoilers)

[ Edited ]

You can not convince me that the Val on Friday is the same one that was at the last Eli wedding.

Honored Contributor

Definitely the same Val, same voice, just a new hairstyle or a wig. 

Esteemed Contributor

Glad to read that Ivan is coming back with Vivian.  They were so good together and he was funny!

Trusted Contributor

@Shelbelle  Yes I just watched it and she is definitely the same Val that Abe dated.  I love her hair this way.

Respected Contributor

@grandma2pkmh 

Spoiler
Its the same Val 😆 

I won’t try to convince you. As long as we are all enjoying the show that’s what counts!  I do hope that this wedding 🎩 👰 finally happens! They make a nice couple don’t you think? Can’t wait til tomorrow. 

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

I have spectrum and we still don't have it showing on demand ,  keep checking .   Why are these special reports always on when days is on 😡

-----

@Kitty Galore My Spectrum had the whole hour from Friday up by the next morning. The poster after you thought they brought in a new Val, but it's definitely the same actress with a new look.

Respected Contributor

Great to see Billy Davis Jr as Val’s new boyfriend. I knew he looked familiar and then realized his is husband of Marilyn McCoo of the Fifth Dimension from the 60’s. 

Why plays Abe’s ex wife? She is very pretty.

Ok, Kristen is back, where is Rachel? 

Honored Contributor

@wakefield64 wrote:

Great to see Billy Davis Jr as Val’s new boyfriend. I knew he looked familiar and then realized his is husband of Marilyn McCoo of the Fifth Dimension from the 60’s. 

Why plays Abe’s ex wife? She is very pretty.

Ok, Kristen is back, where is Rachel? 

That is Marilyn McCoo playing Tamara Price, she and Abe were never married. 

Billy Davis has to be way way older than Vanessa Wms who plays Val. He and Marilyn are married at least 50 years. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Seems like I read something about 3 weddings and a funeral on the show so maybe Lani's mom will be the funeral.

Please writers give us a little bit of happiness.  Why make your viewers sad all of the time.  

Honored Contributor

I haven't watched toDAY but is Marilyn McCoo still blonde? I just couldn't/can't believe that. She was so gorgeous. I wonder why she thought she needed that. Oh, well. He looks good from the pics I've seen. Great to see happy celeb couples, isn't it?