Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2020--(possible spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@sophiamarie wrote:

I could have done without the "fight" between Gwabby.  The phony slap in the face was stupid and the silly fight was even worse.  Also, Jake/ano just stands there and had this look on his face???

When Doc walked into Doug's place, she opened the door, head down reading something and I thought for sure, oh another bump into someone.  

Didn't like Julie's orders to Abe.  Could've done without that altogether.

All in all - I could have done without toDAY.  Nothing redeeming IMO... But that's JMO.....

Couldn't stand the lovey/dovey between Kristen and Lani...  Maybe I just could never stand Kristen and wouldn't you know, Brady is in the park looking at their pics and there she is....The first time he looked at those pics and it has to be at the same time she is in the park.....Now, how did she know he was there and how did she get there and where is Rachel??  How come she never contacted Brady anyway???

Hercule Poirot always said, "All will be made clear." Well, it better be. Kristen has some serious s'plainin' to do. She could easily have called Brady on a burner phone if she was afraid of the cops. I'm wondering if maybe they put her up at the convent? Probaly no signal there will be her excuse. I should say DAYS excuse. 

I've heard Sami's name now and then. I hope she comes back. I know most of you dislike her. I love her fire! And there's always hellzapoppin' when she's in Salem. It's a 'fasten your seat belts' time every time!!!!!

Trusted Contributor

@sophiamarie   I don't remember but could it be that Abe and Lexi weren't married "on air"  We didn't see a wedding so it is not counted. That makes Eli and Lani the first.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline - about Sami - 

Spoiler
Sami will be back - maybe by September or sooner.  I saw a clip of her causing trouble at one of the upcoming weddings.

Respected Contributor

I kept saying where’s her baby? Why would she be without her baby after all the nonsense she’s just been through? I wouldn’t let that baby out of my sight ever again! Maybe she left her with Sarah!  Strange...Loni never thought to ask about Rachel? Or did my Governor talk over that segment? How long has Abe been a Police Officer, the Commissioner or Mayor? Are you telling me he couldn’t spot a known criminal right under his nose? Even though she’s been terrorizing this small town for how many years?

I love Sami. I always side with her. She could never do any wrong as far as I am concerned. Marlena’s bad parenting screwed her up, 😂  so it’s not Sami’s fault. Same with Kate and Lucas. 

Honored Contributor

@twinsister re:spoiler. Yep, that's our Sami all right!

Honored Contributor

Happy for all who enjoyed the wedding today. I found the whole episode to be beyond ridiculous. Lani's mother fainting because of low blood sugar, Gabi bursting in, and then the crash of the breaking dishes and the arrival of Vivian. 

Not even sure if I want to watch the other upcoming weddings. Oh well, maybe they will go more smoothly. 

Honored Contributor

I really didnt see the point to Lani's mom fainting and leaving , crazy!!

Honored Contributor

Did you see Hope nibbling on tiny pieces of pizza while talking to Rafe  then actually finally ate "2 big bites" of the Pizza,  that pizza!!!

Have to admit  that pizza .Smiley Happymade me   so hungry and i wanted a slice of it also !

But i lost my appetite when Gabbi walked into the room and wanted to turn tv off!

So i might be wrong once again about Abby's husband...especialy when he was talking to the picture of Stef..so who did drug Abby???Glad he got the shares from Kristen  to fight Gabby..yay!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

It took me a while to figure out why Vivian would crash the wedding but then I remembered it was Lani who shot Stefan.  

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Viv has a gun and wants to kill Lani, but when she hears Lani is preg and she will also be killing a baby, she reconsiders.