Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2020--(possible spoilers)

@Shelbelle wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

Great to see Billy Davis Jr as Val’s new boyfriend. I knew he looked familiar and then realized his is husband of Marilyn McCoo of the Fifth Dimension from the 60’s. 

Why plays Abe’s ex wife? She is very pretty.

Ok, Kristen is back, where is Rachel? 

That is Marilyn McCoo playing Tamara Price, she and Abe were never married. 

Billy Davis has to be way way older than Vanessa Wms who plays Val. He and Marilyn are married at least 50 years. 

Wow, thanks for that info. I didn’t even realize that! I think Billy is 80 or so, he looks pretty good as does she.

Honored Contributor

I just read that is the first African American wedding that Days has ever had in its 54 year history. Abe has never been married. 

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Lani and Eli will definitely get married!!
Honored Contributor

I hope Doug was not really ill, he should have been there today., 

Trusted Contributor

Lani was absolutely beautiful today.  I love that hairstyle on her.  Kristen is not one of my favorite characters, but I really enjoyed her scenes with Lani.  They are friends and were genuinely happy.  Glad to see friendship and happiness on the show for a change.  

I hope Lani's Mom is ok.  

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Chad finds Kristen with Brady and promises not to turn her in but asks for her DiMera stocks. Brady can’t let Kristen go and plans to leave town with her.
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I just read that is the first African American wedding that Days has ever had in its 54 year history. Abe has never been married. 

Abe and Lexie weren't married? I didn't know that.

Or did I forget .

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Or did I forget .

They sure were married, maybe the Soaps.com site made a big blunder, good catch on your part!! And shame on me for not remembering that. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

Or did I forget .

Yes, they were married.  I can't believe they would make such a mistake.  I remember Lexi well... She was so pretty.

Esteemed Contributor

I could have done without the "fight" between Gwabby.  The phony slap in the face was stupid and the silly fight was even worse.  Also, Jake/ano just stands there and had this look on his face???

When Doc walked into Doug's place, she opened the door, head down reading something and I thought for sure, oh another bump into someone.  

Didn't like Julie's orders to Abe.  Could've done without that altogether.

All in all - I could have done without toDAY.  Nothing redeeming IMO... But that's JMO.....

Couldn't stand the lovey/dovey between Kristen and Lani...  Maybe I just could never stand Kristen and wouldn't you know, Brady is in the park looking at their pics and there she is....The first time he looked at those pics and it has to be at the same time she is in the park.....Now, how did she know he was there and how did she get there and where is Rachel??  How come she never contacted Brady anyway???

I could go on - but I won't.....