Esteemed Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JUNE 2020--(possible spoilers)

Has anyone noticed that Sarah doesn't seem to miss little "Mickey" at all.... She's already hopping into bed with Brady and/or anyone else in sight - and never even mentions the child she "lost"......  Except the one in the cemetery and that's just for a minute.

Trusted Contributor

They did not!! and I don't Kristen will be back anytime soon.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister 

I think it was Chad drugging her! I just get that impression. Maybe he’s still under the La Familia spell. Also, is he Jakes so called mob boss? Nah...it’s probably Vivian.

Respected Contributor

@Jackson08 

Yes, she grew on me too, but like mold grows on bread! 😆 I just can’t get with her. Too nasally when she’s whining.  It seems when that one comes to Salem, she hops around to different dudes. She left Chad and married Dario to keep him  from being deported. (hey she was Gabi’s sister in law for a minute) Hopefully they’ll keep her away from Jake/Stefan.

Honored Contributor

Dang..i think i was wrong before thinking that Abby wasn't drugged by her husband!!!!I was hoping  not ,,but toDay's show gave me doubtsSmiley Sad

Claire  still seems a bit off yet with her facial expressions  ,sigh

Ok Gabi enough we know you won't go to prison as much as i would love to see her ..gone!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

Dang..i think i was wrong before thinking that Abby wasn't drugged by her husband!!!!I was hoping  not ,,but toDay's show gave me doubtsSmiley Sad

Claire  still seems a bit off yet with her facial expressions  ,sigh

Ok Gabi enough we know you won't go to prison as much as i would love to see her ..gone!

Oh, me, too. I felt the same way while watching the Chad excerpts toDAY. BTW, I hate his haircut.

Of course Gabi won't be doing time. She doesn't have time to do time. She's too busy ruining people's lives, slipping them Mickeys, interfering with their pace makers, breaking up marriages, add whatever. You name it, she's done it. And BTW, Gabi, lose that dark red Black Widow look lipstick. It makes you look 20 years older. Ciara you'd do well to lose yours, so stop laughing.

Jake, your life as you know it is about to change. Rolf is back and something's afoot.

Trusted Contributor

I also thought origihnally that Chad was poisoning Abby, but I don't think so anymore. I will put my suspicion in a spoiler box, NOT because it is a spoiler and true, but some people may not be aware that someone is coming back, so that would be the spoiler. Hope that makes sense!

Spoiler
I think it is Vivian who is working with Rolf. Somehow, she must know about Stefan/Jake and wants to get Chad/Abby out of the way. And if Gabi goes to jail (ha ha), then real or fake Stefan can swoop in. Just my speculation!
Trusted Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ   I'm hoping you're right about that.  I've been one who has thought it was Chad.  Him doing that to Abigail would really tick me off. 

Why in the world would Ciara say ok to having Claire be her maid of honor.  I could feel the pressure from Shawn.  Yes Claire's his daughter, but Ciara is his sister.  Why doesn't anyone see that Claire's not all the way well yet?  SMH

Honored Contributor

Seriously NBC? I will be watching for 2 hours today. Glad to at least see that Victor is on to Brady.

Honored Contributor

hmmEli..doesn't believe Victor or Brady's story over who stabbed him....

loved it when Vic said..maybe Vivian Aliman came back naked and he stabbed himself!Smiley Very Happy

But Eli..reminded them he walked into the room and Brady was holding the knife and finger prints wiped off...lol

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."