Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JULY 2022--possible spoilers

That Gabi sure has guts to threaten Ava with Jake dead in that room in the hospital!

I think that Ava will do as Gabi threathens her with!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

I am back (for now).... I had to sign on on Edge in order to get my name back..... Hubby made me do it.

Anyway, back to reality again..... How come Gabi just enters the room where dead Jake is lying??  Another ridiculous storyline.  BTW, I did see dead Jake breathing while he was lying there.  They tried not to show him too much cause it is difficult to hold your breath for long, but I saw him breathing very fast.

Why don't people lock their doors before they start hugging and kissing???  What is so hard about that??  Everyone leaves their doors open - so why are they surprised when their "other" barges in??

More to come.....

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't know how Gabi could intrude on Ava's privacy like that. It was horrible. Gabi is just about the most selfish person on the show. How does she think of all these ploys!

@sophiamarie  I was watching Ben's eyes while you were watching his breathing. I didn't see a flutter.

Johnny doesn't know how lucky he is! He'd be going nuts trying to figure out if Chanel strayed and was it a guy or a gal. Double trouble. He sure looked cute to me today. NO, I'm not falling for him. He just is kinda cute without the devil voice and sly glances.

I finally know the word now which I just couldn't grasp when describing Kristen. It's flaunting! She just flaunts herself. At everyone. When she enters a room for instance. Ugh. I've really grown to dislike her. Ms. Flauntleroy, ROFL.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline   I'm about to park myself now to watch today's show so I can't wait to see Kristen flaunt!  I think she's maniacal and can't for the life of me figure out what Brady saw in her.  I still prefer Eileen Davidson in the role, thought she was classier, horrible of me to say, but that's what I think.

Here's something -- everyone remember that one cop who the camera froze on not too long ago? -- glasses, dark hair, fake-looking mustache?  I can't even recall what the scene was, but he played a cop.  Anyone else notice him in the background in the Horton Square??  He's just a guy playing an extra!!!  Look for him, you'll see.  Maybe he's on today, too.

Isn't it funny watching Gabi try to be all professional at her big desk with that silly sign, "Gabi Hernandez-DiMera CEO."  CEO has to be the most over-used line used on our silly little show.  What education does she have?  It's like watching a child sit at an adult's desk drawing.

Speaking of more silliness, how 'bout that dumb pie scene yesterday???  Smashing pies, making messes.  Go IN THE STORE, HORTON,  Instead, they're always set up outside selling their baked goods like it's a constact street fair or farmer's market. 

Esteemed Contributor

Esteemed Contributor

@BarbiHollywood   Who is doing the baking over at "Sweet Bits" or whatever its called??  Such stupidity with the pie-throwing.  How childish was that?  A total waste of my time and my time is very valuable....

More to come... Haven't watched toDAY yet, so I will be back after dinner....

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood It's not terrible to say. Eileen Davidson is a class act. It's just the way it is!