Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JULY 2022--possible spoilers

@Shelbelle wrote:

Wow, didnt see that ending coming, yikes!!

What was it, Shel? You tube won't let me watch. 

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline 

Spoiler
It turns out that Evan is Jan's baby's father.

Not sure how, but who cares?

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ  thanks! How did she rig that I wonder?

Esteemed Contributor

Told y'all that was my suspicion last week
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@Judaline, Maybe they got together in jail when they were supposed to be making mugs in arts and crafts? I am sure she paid someone to rig the DNA results. I just wonder how long before the rest of Salem finds out. Or, if they will go the "baby needs a blood transfusion and OMG - her dad isn't a match!!!" route?

Honored Contributor

I know that Jan said to Shawn that she wanted the baby to be a good Christian, hence the middle of Christian, but isnt that Evans real first name??

And maybe she was already pregnant when she and Shawn got together, so the baby isnt as premature as we thought. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I know that Jan said to Shawn that she wanted the baby to be a good Christian, hence the middle of Christian, but isnt that Evans real first name??

And maybe she was already pregnant when she and Shawn got together, so the baby isnt as premature as we thought. 

I don't believe a word that comes out of that girl's mouth. Like she cares if her baby is a good Christian. All she cares about in the world is hooking Shawn Brady. And now that she separated Shawn and Belle it looks very promising. 

Just imagine doing that to your child and letting that child growing up believe everything he's been told about himself is a lie-all because Janspears wanted Shawn.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Shelbelle. I know you said you don't really read previous posts, but that is what I said in the June post when the baby was named.  Christian after his father Christian Maddox, the real name of Evan Frears.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

Jen selecting the funeral dress was rather depressing. I mean, even the actress looked like she had been crying.

Honored Contributor

I thought "Jennifer" looked like she was drowning in all that hair. And she looked like she was very uncomfortable wearing it. She is much too short to wear hair that long and too old to boot. It made her look like a Pygmy. A real mistake making her look like that.