Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JULY 2022--possible spoilers

Let me get this straight. "Jake" is coming back as Stefan and who is "Ben" back as???

Regular Contributor

Hi Jud,

"Ben" will now be Alex Kiriiakis

Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

Let me get this straight. "Jake" is coming back as Stefan and who is "Ben" back as???

@Judaline   Ben is coming back as SOPHIAMARIE

Regular Contributor

I knew something had to be brewing with the Stefan / Jake storyline....they have mentioned how Stefan was the "love of Gabi's life" a million times recently. I cannot take Ava, hopefully she goes bye bye. 

@Judaline wrote:

Contributor

@abbalulu wrote:

Why the heck didn't Niclole just hand the guy her purse when she had the gun pointed at her. If someone jumped out and pointed a gun at me I'd hand him my purse, my shoes, my hat, my gloves and whatever else he wanted as long as he would leave me alone. That was stupid.

Now we are supposed to accept Ben as this new person with no one ever questioning why he looks exactly like Ben. And boy was he greased up!  He looked like he bathed in a vat of cooking oil. It was actually kind of funny.

They did the same thing over on GH with a character who was killed and the actor came back playing a different part. It's really kind of annoying-especially if it's done really soon after their exit.

@abbalulu   Exactly..... I also thought she just should have given him her purse or tell him she would give him whatever money she had and Eric too....  So stupid to stand there and plead with him.  And, Nic looked so ridiculous too, trying to look "scared"...

OTOH - what's up with Sarah??? Can she get any skinnier???  My heavens.  She is so small - no wonder they put a horizontal top on her.  Otherwise, she would have been invisible.  She is sooooo tiny... Her hair doesn't do her any favors either.

Didn't we all see Rafe coming, just as Nic and Eric were in a clinch???  I did - I even said it out loud "where are you Rafe?"  LOL  

Also, where did Kristen buy all her after prison clothes??  Boy, they sure fit like they were made just for her - and what about that "work" dress Gabi was wearing???  Very appropriate I must say....

Honored Contributor

@Scruffy2011 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

BTW, do you really have a dog named Scruffy? Did you once use him as your avatar?

Honored Contributor

@corinne wrote:

Hi Jud,

"Ben" will now be Alex Kiriiakis

Hi Corinne!!! Saw your name the other day and totally forgot to go back and catch up!

Hope all is better with you. I seem to remember you had lots going on but were still watching the show? (such as it is) 

Hope you're here to stay a while!!

Honored Contributor

@Scruffy2011 wrote:

@abbalulu wrote:

Why the heck didn't Niclole just hand the guy her purse when she had the gun pointed at her. If someone jumped out and pointed a gun at me I'd hand him my purse, my shoes, my hat, my gloves and whatever else he wanted as long as he would leave me alone. That was stupid.

Now we are supposed to accept Ben as this new person with no one ever questioning why he looks exactly like Ben. And boy was he greased up!  He looked like he bathed in a vat of cooking oil. It was actually kind of funny.

They did the same thing over on GH with a character who was killed and the actor came back playing a different part. It's really kind of annoying-especially if it's done really soon after their exit.

@abbalulu   Exactly..... I also thought she just should have given him her purse or tell him she would give him whatever money she had and Eric too....  So stupid to stand there and plead with him.  And, Nic looked so ridiculous too, trying to look "scared"...

OTOH - what's up with Sarah??? Can she get any skinnier???  My heavens.  She is so small - no wonder they put a horizontal top on her.  Otherwise, she would have been invisible.  She is sooooo tiny... Her hair doesn't do her any favors either.

Didn't we all see Rafe coming, just as Nic and Eric were in a clinch???  I did - I even said it out loud "where are you Rafe?"  LOL  

Also, where did Kristen buy all her after prison clothes??  Boy, they sure fit like they were made just for her - and what about that "work" dress Gabi was wearing???  Very appropriate I must say....

Me, too. I yelled at my tv, guess who's coming to the park? And sure enough, Rafey boy didn't let me down. I think that's my pet peeve on this show. Two individuals hugging for reasons not relating to love or anything, just friendly hugs and then the entrance (every time) of one of their significant others.  You can call it every time. 

I wouldn't have given that guy my purse. But I'd have given him what for!!!!! The nerve! Broad daylight yet. I would get in my karate pose and before he knew what hit him he was on the ground under my foot. 

I guess Gwen has nowhere to stay now. She was better off in prison with 3 squares a DAY and a bed to sleep in. Maybe Jack might buy her a change of clothes? (soon I'm hoping)

Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Scruffy2011 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

HAHAHAHAHAHA

BTW, do you really have a dog named Scruffy? Did you once use him as your avatar?

@Judaline   Yes, we have a dog named Scruffy.  It's a female.....  We got her in 2011 too when she was about six months old, so I think I probably used her picture once over here.  But still...... when I couldn't sign on here last week, they asked me to "register" and that's when I see the name Scruffy2011 showed up.  I still don't get it......  I had to change my PW too, and that was probably the same one I used back then.

Oh well, I'm getting so used to scrolling all the way down to get here, I think I probably forgot how to get here the regular way.....  It's so much fun....  (NOT)..........

Respected Contributor

@abbalulu My thoughts exactly!!!  Okay, so first, why didn't that guy take Nicole's ring that was literally right in front of him???  Instead, as the show went on, he demanded Ava's ring which was about half its size.  I'm a Rob Wilson fan so seeing him shirtless is always a good thing, but yesterday, when they zoomed in on his abs before they panned up to his face, I thought it was a wax figure!!!!  That shiny stuff on his body was overkill!!!  Big deal, his hair was now styled more toward his face - that doesn't make him anyone else other than Ben with a new style.  It'll take me a while to think of him as someone else.  Glad it's still him, though.  Wink wink.