Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JULY 2021 (possible spoilers)

Something just came to mind that DAYS did about 5 years ago. I remember Chad was in Europe somewhere at another office there, and he had a cute secretary and we thought they'd get together and they didn't. That's the extent of what I remember. It was a separate DAYS show, but DAYS was still on at its regular time. It was weird. I only watched one time and asked myself why I was doing this. I don't think it was on at night, but it could have been-anybody remember that? It sure didn't last long. thankfully

Honored Contributor

@MamaWick wrote:

I'll pass.

Me too... I see Rinna figures prominently in the five episode spin off... 

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Judaline wrote:

Something just came to mind that DAYS did about 5 years ago. I remember Chad was in Europe somewhere at another office there, and he had a cute secretary and we thought they'd get together and they didn't. That's the extent of what I remember. It was a separate DAYS show, but DAYS was still on at its regular time. It was weird. I only watched one time and asked myself why I was doing this. I don't think it was on at night, but it could have been-anybody remember that? It sure didn't last long. thankfully

@Judaline  I saw it ! It was on line and it was called something like Days After Dark. The old Abby was in France with him and the secretary got him drunk and got into bed with him and Abby caught them but she knew it was B.S. They brought them back to Salem shortly thereafter and it was never mentioned. thanks for reminding me of that. it was very good. 
My husband just remembered it was on the NBC a app. I was watching interviews with the cast members and came across that.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline  I saw it ! It was on line and it was called something like Days After Dark. The old Abby was in France with him and the secretary got him drunk and got into bed with him and Abby caught them but she knew it was B.S. They brought them back to Salem shortly thereafter and it was never mentioned. thanks for reminding me of that. it was very good. 
My husband just remembered it was on the NBC a app. I was watching interviews with the cast members and came across that.

Was it good? I really never gave it a chance. I couldn't figure out why they did this, lol.

Maybe Chad makes a habit of letting women get him drunk and take advantage of him, hahahaha-like Gwen did. Deja vu' all over again.

Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

@MamaWick wrote:

I'll pass.

Me too... I see Rinna figures prominently in the five episode spin off... 

real good reason to skip this. 

Trusted Contributor

I  watched the last one with Chad and Abby was not that good. Peacock does not have air time yet and I think it will feature Lisa. which is fine with me but it depends on the time they have it on. 

Trusted Contributor

I believe it's just an extra for fans to enjoy. Not to replace DOOL.  They must have thought the last one with Chad was a success  Not! Smiley LOL  Peacock is an NBC creation free to use.   I was invited to join so I did. But haven't decided if I want to spend my time on the new one, it will depend on when they air it. 

Respected Contributor

Was it good? I really never gave it a chance. I couldn't figure out why they did this, lol.

Maybe Chad makes a habit of letting women get him drunk and take advantage of him, hahahaha-like Gwen did. Deja vu' all over again.

@Judaline  Yes, it was like what happened with Gwen. They must have tried the theme out there and thought it would go over on Days. Only difference was Abby knew it wasn't an affair that the woman set him up and slipped him a Mickey and dragged him into bed and Abby walked in on them. 😝 

I will not be watching anything with Lisa Rinna in it. I do not like her since she left days years ago, and my mind wanders (ADHD I guess) and I am transfixed with her lips.  When I come out of I realize I haven't been listening and wonder (but not for too long) what she was saying. Her voice is annoying and so are her thoughtless words.