Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JULY 2021 (possible spoilers)

You are not alone, anyone who watches daily has had it up to here with Ben and Ciara. I am so tired of her and her problems. Let's just let Theo marry her take her away to never return and let Ben move on but not with Claire.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]
 ToDAY "Nicole gets revenge" so I guess she tells EJ. But she still doesn't have the proof, does she? I mean she only saw them stumbling into the Inn. I think this whole tiresome Eric absence has tripped something in Nicole. I think we'll soon have the old devious Nicole on our hands. Personally, I don't care what she does, lol.
ETA: wait, that can't be right. Philip has "the letter" so then why would we need Nicole's tattling? Here's hoping we get to find out and they don't interrupt for a pre-pre Olympic chat toDAY.
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Random Musings...

... I don't care about Ben and Ciara. I like him, can't stand her and would prefer to see him move on. Hope she leaves again soon. Alone.

...Hope Nicole takes Sammy down. No matter what Nicole is or has done, Sammy's meddling sanctimony and double standard makes her ripe for a comeuppance.

...This Theo is an utter joke. If nothing else, please either cut him loose or recast the part with someone even remotely likable and appealing.

...Julie's overacting is becoming rather glaring.

...Many is the day that bad boy Xander makes this show for me.

...I do believe something is brewing with Ally, Tripp and Chanel. I don't care for this Ally and I prefer the first Chanel, but this one's not bad. Unless they spice him up, Trip is sweet but just sort of bland. I actually miss Charlie.

...I like Gwen with Xander. Together they could do some serious damage. 

...Ava and Rafe are just boring.

...I feel pretty certain Paulina will not blow up the town square.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Honored Contributor

@stevieb wrote:

Random Musings...

... I don't care about Ben and Ciara. I like him, can't stand her and would prefer to see him move on. Hope she leaves again soon. Alone.

...Hope Nicole takes Sammy down. No matter what Nicole is or has done, Sammy's meddling sanctimony and double standard makes her ripe for a comeuppance.

...This Theo is an utter joke. If nothing else, please either cut him loose or recast the part with someone even remotely likable and appealing.

...Julie's overacting is becoming rather glaring.

...Many is the day that bad boy Xander makes this show for me.

...I do believe something is brewing with Ally, Tripp and Chanel. I don't care for this Ally and I prefer the first Chanel, but this one's not bad. Unless they spice him up, Trip is sweet but just sort of bland. I actually miss Charlie.

...I like Gwen with Xander. Together they could do some serious damage. 

...Ava and Rafe are just boring.

...I feel pretty certain Paulina will not blow up the town square.

OMgosh I could have written this. ITA with it all!

Respected Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@kelsey17 wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@wakefield64 wrote:

@KBEANS wrote:

@pigletsmom AGREED!!! You are so right! Bad Philly accent man. NAUGHT for NOT! 😝 I like him too. He's so much more than this Jake character.

Jake’s accent sounds like a bad Chicago accent to me!

or like a gangster 

I am from NY....it sounds like a NY accent to me...

@kelsey17  I'm also from NY and when he first started on days I thought he sounded like a New Yorker too, but now not so much ,  although his character has that toughness about him.  

I am from New York too, NYC and I never thought he had a NYC accent. I agree with @kelsey17 that it's supposed to be a tough guy accent. He had it on GH too. When he says "not" it sounds like naught and that throws his tuff guy credibility out the window. "Ain't" would be the way to go Jake. That being said I love the actor not the accent. 😝 

Super Contributor

I have seen some tweets this morning saying that Marla Gibbs will be playing Paulina's mother.  Apparently they were co-stars before in a show I never watched.

Esteemed Contributor

So, did we ever find out what Theo heard over the phone to make him say "Oh my God"????  First, it was about HOPE, then it was about Doug, and now the Theo phone call.  Don't tell me I dozed off at the last minute.......

ETA:  I haven't watched toDAY, so I might be a bit behind......

Honored Contributor

I didn't really think it could get any worse until Theo let his hair down. No words.

@sophiamarie toDAY they named all the things gone wrong, so I guess your answer about Theo on the phone will be there-I can't remember.

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

I didn't really think it could get any worse until Theo let his hair down. No words.

@sophiamarie toDAY they named all the things gone wrong, so I guess your answer about Theo on the phone will be there-I can't remember.

@Judaline wrote:

@Judaline oh I so have to agree!   I thought that man bun was the worse....hair down absolutely worse!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

No Days today in my area. The parade celebrating the Bucks win was on so I wlll have to get up at 1am to watch it. Hope it is worth it.