Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JULY 2021 (possible spoilers)

Ciara's skirt did not flatter her one bit, made her legs look heavy. 

You just gotta love Julie, still my all time fave !!! She just gets better with age, 78 now. 

Honored Contributor

I'm glad that the lawyer woudn't  take either one of thems divorce case!

Why did Justin tell Bonnie no when she asked him to marry her??

Will he ask her instead to marry him?

Kala..so cold to Bonnie...smh!

I see the writers replaced the chess pieces with new modern ones...what a shame as Step loved playing chess with Chad  or whoever would.

Another memory of Stepf is gone..so sad.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Esteemed Contributor

Ciara is being ridiculous and so stubborn .   I don't get why she doesn't want to remember I mean so many of her family and friends have told her how in love and all Ben did for her but she still just jerks on with "I don't remember any if this ". !!!!!!!!   Why didn't she beileve them why would they lie ?!  I know it's not real life 🙄  And Theo is really part if the problem why not leave her alone also maybe she and Ben might reconnect.  Ben should just kiss her and then all those memories will flood back i think 😉She doesn't love theo he must know that ,  he is safe and a rebound .   Someone should point that out to hi. Instead if congratulate him as they are.  I can stand this theo anyways.  

Oh and Chad was very mean when he ran into Ben ,  uncalled for .   What's his problem ??

Trusted Contributor

Theo was always the nice guy, not so much now. He knows Ciara was married happily to Ben, why not help her get her memory back instead of trying to slide yourself in the backdoor?  Ciara's costume and I said costume did not flatter her today.  I did not like Chad's attitude towards Ben, suddenly he is holier than thou with all his cheating and problems.  The best part of the program today for me was Julie, she tells it like it is. Love her.

Honored Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

Theo was always the nice guy, not so much now. He knows Ciara was married happily to Ben, why not help her get her memory back instead of trying to slide yourself in the backdoor?  Ciara's costume and I said costume did not flatter her today.  I did not like Chad's attitude towards Ben, suddenly he is holier than thou with all his cheating and problems.  The best part of the program today for me was Julie, she tells it like it is. Love her.

I was trying to think why Chad would treat Ben that way? Does it all go back to Ben's necktie DAYS? And almost killing Abby? I guess that's a hard one to forget.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I think Chad's dislike of Ben is because Chad is Team Theo in the Theo/Ciara storyline.   Plus, he is Theo's uncle.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

@Re: All Things DAYS--JULY 2021 (possible spoilers)

[ Edited ]

@Judaline  Maybe, but when you live in a glass house you don't throw stones even if you are the great Chad D. I always liked Chad not so much now, even if he is in Theos corner and didn't point out to him what he was doing was wrong and could come back to bite him in the rear like losing Ciara's friendship when she does get her memory back and she will.

Trusted Contributor

@MW in Iowa   Gosh I hope that is incorrect, I like Gabi with Jake, they are finally getting to a good place.   I personally don't care for the new EJ and don't think he could romance anyone he is so stiff and seems so uncomfortable in his role. He doesn't have good chemistry with Samie and with Gabi I don't think so. He doesn't have any of the charisma the last EJ had.

Esteemed Contributor

Okay, so Ciara an Ben and Justin were in Vic's house, right???

Gwen and Xander were in the Horton house, right???

Did anyone else notice the couch???  It was the same messed up couch that was in the Horton living room.... The white pillow on one end and the others on the other end.....

I think someone forgot to move furniture to a different house.....

Anyone else????

Respected Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

@MW in Iowa   Gosh I hope that is incorrect, I like Gabi with Jake, they are finally getting to a good place.   I personally don't care for the new EJ and don't think he could romance anyone he is so stiff and seems so uncomfortable in his role. He doesn't have good chemistry with Samie and with Gabi I don't think so. He doesn't have any of the charisma the last EJ had.

I agree , like i said this site has been surprisingly accurate , we know EJ is going to find out the truth , but what he does will be interesting , i am trying to give the actor a little time to grow , several actors have commented the fast pace that soaps film as oppposed to the older days.