Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JULY 2021 (possible spoilers)

@MW in Iowa wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

So, yesterDAY, when Nic left the apartment and Allie let Chanel in - Chanel said she had  no place to stay.... Soooo, Allie just tells her she can stay with them???  Really???  How many bedrooms does that apt have anyway???? There's Allie, Nic, Holly, Henry and now Chanel????  Oh, and Eric should be coming home any year now too.

She doesn't ask Nic if it's okay???  What's up with that???  Maybe Susan will be discharged from death row and be invited to stay there too????  

I really thought Paulina was gonna do something good at the Square??? Guess I was wrong.....  Yeah, you all are right - she has got to go......  Oh, and Theo can go with her too... Maybe she can do something with his hair......

Susan was released from prison several weeks ago , I believe she went to be with her boyfriend.

She was?? 

Elvis lives!!!

Respected Contributor

Since I don't get to watch much anymore, can someone summarize the Susan/Kristen situation?  Did Kristen flee while she was still free and then the prison realized what was up and released Susan because she was an imposter?

Respected Contributor

@santorini wrote:

Since I don't get to watch much anymore, can someone summarize the Susan/Kristen situation?  Did Kristen flee while she was still free and then the prison realized what was up and released Susan because she was an imposter?

Marlena spoke to officials and was released{i know it is a soap} Susan went to police station to see Kristen and Kristan knocked Susan out and took her place , then long story short escaped.

Respected Contributor

Thank you, @MW in Iowa 

Honored Contributor

Zowie, what a fiasco-Nicole takes the cake, parading around in her evening clothes (wasn't it broad daylight?)  poking her nose into other people's business. Poor Lucas. But he's a fast thinker. She would not back off. The pot calling the kettle black. There are people who know she slept with Xander and with any luck things will be reversed. Then she picks Brady's pocket for his phone????? Too much for me. I can't stand her. The back of her hair was pretty but the front made you forget that. Ugh

When Chloe was kissing Philip I noticed his lips were shut tight-hers weren't. This secret look at Brady every time Chloe and he are in the same room together is really going to give my FF button a work-out.

Gabi surprised me no end! Good for you, girl. I sometimes wonder if Sami told EJ herself what transpired that he would say he didn't blame her, that he'd been a cad all these years, and let's start over. Do you think there's a chance for that?

Rafe is such a wimp.

Honored Contributor

Well Jake and Gabi did the right thing Smiley Happy

but i think Sami is going to bring her own self down to EJ!

Rafe , come on   you are being such a cad!  You are such a whimp!SMH!

Forget the rest of toDay's show!

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

I dont think Nic stole Bradys phone, she just logged into the Basic Black site she has access to,  to see his received calls. 

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

I dont think Nic stole Bradys phone, she just logged into the Basic Black site she has access to,  to see his received calls. 

Oh, is THAT what she did? She acted like she just pulled off something so I thought she picked his pocket.

Thanks, Shel.

Esteemed Contributor

@MW in Iowa wrote:

Susan was released from prison several weeks ago , I believe she went to be with her boyfriend.

@MW in Iowa   Am I the only one who doesn't remember when that happened??  I must be losing it....

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

She did take his phone.  You could see her pick it up.  Then today she told Theo about taking it when she wanted him to get Kristen's phone number.