Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JULY 2021 (possible spoilers)

@stevieb wrote:

@cowboy sam wrote:

Well Paulina was outed for wanting to demolish the square...

Boring Day's show i thought today.

I'm so over Ben and his wife s/l.

@cowboy sam  Paulina... Oy... I like Jackee and I think the Paulina character could add some spice to this show, but she's too over the top to be a regular... A little Paulina goes a very long way... As for Ben and his wife, I agree... For heaven's sake, let her go... He might be the one with the dicey past but she's just tiresome... I don't even want them back together... Keep him, cut her loose... 

Touche' all the way!

Honored Contributor

I just read Claire is out and the makeup artist married to Kate was let go. That might be an omen of more cuts to come. I guess the actor playing Eli wants to move on. He could easily be replaced with another hunky actor.

Honored Contributor

Not sure if we will be able to watch all or part of Day's in the Chicago viewing area...the President was shown shown on tv after his plane landed.

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@AuntG wrote:

I just read Claire is out and the makeup artist married to Kate was let go. That might be an omen of more cuts to come. I guess the actor playing Eli wants to move on. He could easily be replaced with another hunky actor.

Kate's looks will definitely suffer!

Eli used to be a male model. He could always return to that. I know this is weird, but all of a sudden, Eli looked very handsome-I'd say about 2 months ago. Something changed in his looks. If I find an old pic of him I'll know what it is.

I really liked Claire.

Honored Contributor

The glee on Jake's face tells me another blackmailing scheme is on the way. You KNOW they will read the letter. Jake could hold it over Lucas or Sami's head. I haven't come up with a plausible reason yet.

Aren't Nicole and Chloe the gossipy ones, tho? I would say to them, MYOB!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

I grew to like the old Chanel....i thought she fit in very well

in the character and role......this new one sofar....wasn't feeling it.....hopefully i will change my mind as time goes by.........................and poor Tripp.............this merry go round that Ally is on was just a dumb political statement....didn't really fit into the storylines at all.....so sick of the soaps preaching...

Esteemed Contributor

So, yesterDAY, when Nic left the apartment and Allie let Chanel in - Chanel said she had  no place to stay.... Soooo, Allie just tells her she can stay with them???  Really???  How many bedrooms does that apt have anyway???? There's Allie, Nic, Holly, Henry and now Chanel????  Oh, and Eric should be coming home any year now too.

She doesn't ask Nic if it's okay???  What's up with that???  Maybe Susan will be discharged from death row and be invited to stay there too????  

I really thought Paulina was gonna do something good at the Square??? Guess I was wrong.....  Yeah, you all are right - she has got to go......  Oh, and Theo can go with her too... Maybe she can do something with his hair......

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

So, yesterDAY, when Nic left the apartment and Allie let Chanel in - Chanel said she had  no place to stay.... Soooo, Allie just tells her she can stay with them???  Really???  How many bedrooms does that apt have anyway???? There's Allie, Nic, Holly, Henry and now Chanel????  Oh, and Eric should be coming home any year now too.

She doesn't ask Nic if it's okay???  What's up with that???  Maybe Susan will be discharged from death row and be invited to stay there too????  

I really thought Paulina was gonna do something good at the Square??? Guess I was wrong.....  Yeah, you all are right - she has got to go......  Oh, and Theo can go with her too... Maybe she can do something with his hair......

They must teach that in the soap opera writing class.  First rule of writing:  you can have more "I overheard this" and "I walked in on this" and "I just happened to fall into the sack with XYZ" events if numerous people are conveniently in the same house.  It's so ridiculous but it saves time for lazy writers who struggle to come up with new situations.

Honored Contributor

@santorini wrote:

@sophiamarie wrote:

They must teach that in the soap opera writing class.  First rule of writing:  you can have more "I overheard this" and "I walked in on this" and "I just happened to fall into the sack with XYZ" events if numerous people are conveniently in the same house.  It's so ridiculous but it saves time for lazy writers who struggle to come up with new situations.

I realize it's a tough job to come up with new plots, etc. but when it's your only job? When it's what you do? Don't be a soap writer if you can't handle it.

Respected Contributor

@sophiamarie wrote:

Susan was released from prison several weeks ago , I believe she went to be with her boyfriend.