Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JULY 2020 (possible spoilers)

@BeccaLou wrote:

@Shelbelle Wow could they hag Kayla up any more?. She really look horrible.

rolling laughter emoticon

Esteemed Contributor

There was nobody left to marry Kayla and Justin???  Doc didn't look too busy, hanging out at the Pub with Steve and John....

I don't "get" why they had Kayla break her shoe.  That added  nothing to the show except to show us that we couldn't even see her toes through her old-fashioned stockings.  How stupid was that?  

Kayla always looks matronly, even when she is in her regular clothes.  I don't remember ever seeing her in slacks or jeans.  Always a full skirt and her legs aren't great either.  Oh well - maybe I just don't like her with Justin and am glad they won't be together after all.

I always liked Justin and hope he stays and finds someone more suited for him....  

Sonny, always with the suit jacket - looks like a mafia guy.  I love him.....

Honored Contributor

Justin is a true gentleman the way he talked to Kayla about Steve and her.

Bravo JustinHeart

takes a great man to walk away from his love to Kayla  so she would be free to be with SteveHeart

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

My friend insists Tripp will be the baby's father. I don't believe it.

Oh, must confess to having a tear in my eye as Justin spoke today. He's such a stand up kind of guy - could of went on with the wedding, but wanted Kayla to know the truth.

Esteemed Contributor

If anyone is interested, Freddy Wilson (Sonny) and his girlfriend have a show on YouTube.  Every week they interview actors from DAYS.  Yesterday they talked about Kristin Alfonso leaving and last week Eric Martsoff (Brady) was interviewed.  A few weeks ago they had on Brandon Barash (Stefan) and he spoke about DAYS and being a single dad during quarantine.  Each interview is 30 - 45 minutes. It was nice to see them out of character.

It's called The Freddy and Alyssa show.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler
Judi Evans returns next week as Bonnie. Nicole and Eric get married. Sami returns and orders Rafe not to adopt Allies child. Stefan is given Rolf's serum. 

Spoiler
I actually love Judi Evans. I enjoyed her part years ago on Another World.  This look alike/ evil twin/ doppelgänger nonsense on days does nothing to help this show remain on the air! They should really give the mature actors beefier roles,instead of these 😜 silly parts. These actors are much more than filler and should be respected. I understand keeping it young and fresh, but it can also be mature and fresh...and remain on the air. What do you think?
Super Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

If anyone is interested, Freddy Wilson (Sonny) and his girlfriend have a show on YouTube.  Every week they interview actors from DAYS.  Yesterday they talked about Kristin Alfonso leaving and last week Eric Martsoff (Brady) was interviewed.  A few weeks ago they had on Brandon Barash (Stefan) and he spoke about DAYS and being a single dad during quarantine.  Each interview is 30 - 45 minutes. It was nice to see them out of character.

I just watched this show for the first time yesterday, the one about Kristian.  I liked it, Freddy did a good job.  I'm going to watch some of the older shows featuring Days actors when I get a chance.

Honored Contributor

@KBEANS I certainly agree that when the mature actors are given some good writing, they really know how to pull it off. I thought Justin and Patch did exceptionally good work with today's script.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

I wanted to see Brandon Barash so I went to youtube and had a look. What is with all of the beards?? How do they look clean shaven on DAYS but look like this IRL? I have no words for "Sonny". Different person. And he talks with his hands constantly.  BB looks so different I would never have known him. Don't like the look. And "Sonny's" girlfriend. Oh, my. How old is she,

'baby'? Couldn't stand her. Had to stop watching. But thanks, twin. Now I know.

Esteemed Contributor

I just finished watching toDAY...

When Kayla went to run out of the wedding to catch Steve, Jennifer gave her her shoes.  Sooooo, if they fit Kayla then, how come Jen didn't think of giving them to her when they broke???.

Also, how did Jen get around, running to HOPE's house, looking for Kayla and/or Steve???  She had no shoes on.

How come everyone seems to know and love Steve/Patch so well, when all these years, they hardly ever saw him????  Doc and John are crying....  Justin is such a manly man - I love him and Sonny.....  Loved seeing Will in the suit too.

Looks like Bonnie is back.  Maybe she and  Justin can make it work???