Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JULY 2020 (possible spoilers)

Doug was down with a cold for Eli's wedding. Today Maggie couldn't be at Justin's wedding because her cough might turn into bronchitis. Any chance Covid first presented itself in Salem last year when they were filming this mess and doctors Kayla and Sarah were too busy with their personal lives to notice?

Honored Contributor

@AuntG wrote:

Doug was down with a cold for Eli's wedding. Today Maggie couldn't be at Justin's wedding because her cough might turn into bronchitis. Any chance Covid first presented itself in Salem last year when they were filming this mess and doctors Kayla and Sarah were too busy with their personal lives to notice?

IRL, Adrienne had it. But I was reminded that they film far in advance. I know, but who really knows when she contracted it.

Honored Contributor

Do you think that Zander might try to do himself harm?? 

I do!

and his ex walked away from his door..with out knocking

will he shot himself and she will hear the gun fire and save him????

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@AuntG wrote:

IRL, Adrienne had it. But I was reminded that they film far in advance. I know, but who really knows when she contracted it.

Judi Evans didnt get sick until May, this was probably filmed in Dec or Jan. I would imagine it is budget cuts that keep less actors on the screen at same time. 

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

Vivian was told Stefan died at birth so she never raised him or even knew he was alive until he was an adult.  They could easily conjure up a twin for him that she also would not have known about.  If they want to go that route.  

Honored Contributor

Breaking News!! Kristian Alfonso, aka Hope, says she decided to retire from Days after being on and off for 37 years. She says she will not be returning to the show when production resumes. She has already filmed her final show. 

Esteemed Contributor

Was just going to post this news.  I wonder if leaving was her choice.  Maybe she will leave Salem with Rafe and that is how they will write her out.

Honored Contributor

@twinsister wrote:

Was just going to post this news.  I wonder if leaving was her choice.  Maybe she will leave Salem with Rafe and that is how they will write her out.

The article sure made it sound like it was all her choice, but who knows??

Honored Contributor

I just read it, too-about Hope quitting. I also thought, maybe she and Rafe will ride off into the sunset together. I wish she and Steve would, instead.Smiley LOL

Trusted Contributor

I hope that they filmed a final scene for Hope leaving and not have a "just decided to go to Hong Kong and look after Claire" episode.