Honored Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JULY 2020 (possible spoilers)

@sophiamarie @BeccaLou 

Same here..just how big is that apartment of Marjon's??

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Trusted Contributor

I guess maybe its just me but I don't care for Gwen and hope they don't keep her around for long. She has something weird about her I don't care for the accent or the way she acts.  I bet she ruined Ciara's dress to make it look like Claire did it. I wouldn't be surprised for her to start a fire at some point to also make it look like Claire did that as well.  And Gabi should look out I think she may try to hurt her because of Jake. 

Honored Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

I guess maybe its just me but I don't care for Gwen and hope they don't keep her around for long. She has something weird about her I don't care for the accent or the way she acts.  I bet she ruined Ciara's dress to make it look like Claire did it. I wouldn't be surprised for her to start a fire at some point to also make it look like Claire did that as well.  And Gabi should look out I think she may try to hurt her because of Jake. 

But why would Gwen try to frame her friend Claire?

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline wrote:

@Silkeej wrote:

@Judaline  Maybe because she's the one who told them she was at Bayview.  

Honored Contributor

Spoiler
Judi Evans returns next week as Bonnie. Nicole and Eric get married. Sami returns and orders Rafe not to adopt Allies child. Stefan is given Rolf's serum. 
Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:
Spoiler
Judi Evans returns next week as Bonnie. Nicole and Eric get married. Sami returns and orders Rafe not to adopt Allies child. Stefan is given Rolf's serum. 

Zowie, hellzapoppin!

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle 

But who tells Sami about where Allie is at and the baby?????

preds 06-21-20
"Always be thankful andyou'll have more than you know."
Honored Contributor

@Jackson08 wrote:

@Judaline wrote:

@Silkeej wrote:

@Judaline  Maybe because she's the one who told them she was at Bayview.  

Mmmmm.............kinda flimsy. I think they'd better have a stronger motive than that. Plus, she seemed to be pretty darn happy to see Jake/Stefan! But I sure can't think of anybody else.

Honored Contributor

@cowboy sam wrote:

@Shelbelle 

But who tells Sami about where Allie is at and the baby?????

I would imagine it is Allie or Rafe, remember Rafe told Allie he will not consider the adoption without Sami knowing about it. 

Honored Contributor

Spoilers were sketchy about Justin and Kaylas wedding, so I am guessing it does not happen.