Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JULY 2020 (possible spoilers)

@Shelbelle wrote:

Maybe I am way off, but It hought it looked like Xander called a hooker. 

I think that's what they want us and Sarah to assume but I'm guessing it will be someone to give him a massage. My hope is they don't do the usual where Sarah runs off and then we have weeks of her thinking the wrong thing. Hopefully she actually knocks on the door and finds out the truth, but this is Days.

Esteemed Contributor

Why couldn't Jennifer just say that Kayla broke her shoe?  That scene with Jack reciting the poem was stupid.

I agree that Kayla's dress was matronly and Jennifer looked more like a bride.

@MamaWick - Very interesting information on identical twins donating organs.  Never knew that.  

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

As of now a RUMOR, but word has it that Victoria Konefal who plays Ciara has also left the show.  Looks like if it is true, it was her decision. 

Maybe she was really falling for Ben, lol. He already has a girl.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Seeing as how he feels so deeply for Sara I thought he was getting a massage to relax. I don't know that she saw the woman go into his room only the sign on the door to not disturb. I hope she goes back and knocks on the door. 

Trusted Contributor

Would be hard to replace Hope she has been on the show forever.  Good grief they soon won't have anyone left. Will and Sonny are also leaving as well as Rafe and now Ciara. I'm sure Steve is not there for too much longer so it is going to be Doc and John all the time?

Trusted Contributor

Hmmm, Steve just got back (I am not counting that Stefano time), and I hadn't heard that he was leaving. I am reading that many of the older actors may choose not to return in September due to COVID, which makes sense if you look at Doug, Victor, Julie, and Maggie, so we'll see, That leaves Chad and Abby, Jake, Allie, new Claire, probably Sarah and Xander, Eli and Lani, Nicole and Eric and more. I imagine Marlena and John will be back, but all they seem to do is be filler material, so who knows.

There have also been hints that Will and Sonny may not be gone for too long.

Respected Contributor

@Shelbelle Wow could they hag Kayla up any more?. She really look horrible.

Respected Contributor

@pigletsmom I don't think she would be that glammed up to do a massage.

Respected Contributor

@Judaline I think Ciera has something wrong with her voice. She always sounds raspy lately. So maybe she smokes maryjane and she got the boot.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

@Judaline I think Ciera has something wrong with her voice. She always sounds raspy lately. So maybe she smokes maryjane and she got the boot.

Are her eyes bloodshot?