Trusted Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JULY 2020 (possible spoilers)

@Silkeej wrote:

I guess maybe its just me but I don't care for Gwen and hope they don't keep her around for long. She has something weird about her I don't care for the accent or the way she acts.  I bet she ruined Ciara's dress to make it look like Claire did it. I wouldn't be surprised for her to start a fire at some point to also make it look like Claire did that as well.  And Gabi should look out I think she may try to hurt her because of Jake. 

She doesn't move her upper lip or mouth or something when she's talking. I don't think it's a botox thing. She facial features strike me as a bit weird, like sort of flat.

Honored Contributor

The actress who plays Gwen reminds me of Guilliana Rancic. 

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor

Just rumors. . .

Spoiler
Gwen is said to be working with Eve, who will be returning. I don't know who ruined the dress or will be setting the fire, but another rumor said that Paige comes back (as a ghost) and maybe stops her mother from the damage she is doing.

Also, Kayla and Justin will not get married. Justin realizes that Kayla will always love Steve, so he walks away and then runs into Bonnie at Adrienne's grave (why is she there???). Steve wants to leave town so he doesn't run nto Kayla with another man so he heads to the airport. Kayla rushes to the airport to stop him and they run into each other and reconcile and take off together for a while.
Honored Contributor

Awesome spoilers. I didn't catch every show last week. Is Jake a twin, or a completely different person, or is he StefanO? I mean, his heart went to Julie so I was thinking he is a twin.

Esteemed Contributor

He'd have to be an identical twin to have the exact same DNA, but I'd vote for that.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Trusted Contributor

Isn't it possible that Rolf never used Stefan's heart but found another match for Julie? I am wondering if the DNA could be exact even in twins?  He erased Will's memory when he brought him back from the dead why not the same with Stefan?  I kinda hope they keep him around and he and Gabi get back together. 

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline 

I really don't think Gwen is Claire's friend I think she is using her for a place to live, eat free and be able to not have to find a job and use all her time to try to get Jake back.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Silkeej  identical twins will have the same DNA;  fraternal twins will not.  This is from old-school science with one egg/one sperm forming 2 embryos.  However, today's science is refined enough to find minute differences. If Days goes with the twin storyline, this will be the reason for matching DNA.

An interesting fact about identical twins is if one twin donates an organ to the other, then anti-rejection medications are not needed because the body accepts the organ as it's own due to the identical DNA.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

@Silkeej wrote:

Isn't it possible that Rolf never used Stefan's heart but found another match for Julie? I am wondering if the DNA could be exact even in twins?  He erased Will's memory when he brought him back from the dead why not the same with Stefan?  I kinda hope they keep him around and he and Gabi get back together. 

Wouldn't Vivian remember if she had twins? I mean, I know she's ditzy, but one would think she'd remember. Maybe it will occur to someone to ask her?

If he is a twin, maybe Gabi won't appeal to him and she'll have to work to make him love her.

Honored Contributor

In real life, you make a good case against twins @Judaline . But these writers find a way around logic on almost a daily basis.🤔