Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JANUARY 2023--possible spoilers

@Shelbelle Honestly, NO, I don't remember that at all.  I think I was working full-time and juggling two little kids.  I would have remembered THAT!  Geez, our writers really are stale.  

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  Hi, I'd like to know why Kristen was crying? That girl's hard as nails. Must have been over Rachel?

Respected Contributor

@Judaline  First of all, HELLO and GOOD MORNING!!

Well, our writers like to give us only the finest writing so we have yet another KIDNAPPING storyline.  It's gonna be temporary, but still.  Here's the deal.  In an attempt to get Kristen to give up the orchid (which is the antidote to whatever will kill Doc, Sweetness, and Kate), Eric (of all people!) concocted this scheme with Brady (handsome dumbbell) to go out for New Year's Eve with Kristen leaving Eric behind to babysit.  When they'd get home, Rachel would be kidnapped, Kristen would freak and do whatever it took to get her back.  Something like that.  But when Brady and Kristen got home, Eric was there, Rachel gone, but Eric had Sloan Peterson babysitting Rachel at her apartment (so she wasn't in any harm).  Eric and Brady acted like they were headed out to go look for the bad guys who took Rachel and left a crying Kristen in the apartment to "wait for a ransom call."  Eric would text Kristen scary messages from a burner phone in his pocket.  Dumb.  I'm not caught up so I don't know what else has happened since then.  And it might be more than a week ago so don't count on me.

Did anyone else see that when Eric and Brady left the apartment to go to the garage, did Brady have his jacket with him?  I don't think he was wearing it and I don't think he was carrying it either, but when he returned, he was wearing it.  Anyone??  Am I hallucinating??

Like I said, I'm probably at least a week out in watching but should be catching up very soon.  

Honored Contributor

@BarbiHollywood  THANK YOU. That's quite a mouthful. A lot is happening it seems. (love your parentheseed (sp?) comments-all true). 

Is the show getting sleazy for lack of a better word? I sensed it would but just wondering.

Is Stefan/Jake on much? And which one is he portraying??

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - To me, the show has gotten any sleazier.   No sign of Jake yet, just Stefan.

Trusted Contributor

SPECULATION ONLY! The way that people are all turning their backs on Kristen and others are finally getting fed up with her and her antics, I think/hope that they are setting up a who's-the-killer story and that she will finally be gone.

After today, Steve will be the first arrested. We see that Steve is trying to get her to confess and get the evidence to Rafe, but she always has a way to bargain herself out of jail. I want her dead and gone. DEAD DEAD. There would be sooooooo many suspects, so it could be a decent story. And I hope that no one buys her fake "I didn't really mean to hurt anyone" tears.

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ wrote:

SPECULATION ONLY! The way that people are all turning their backs on Kristen and others are finally getting fed up with her and her antics, I think/hope that they are setting up a who's-the-killer story and that she will finally be gone.

After today, Steve will be the first arrested. We see that Steve is trying to get her to confess and get the evidence to Rafe, but she always has a way to bargain herself out of jail. I want her dead and gone. DEAD DEAD. There would be sooooooo many suspects, so it could be a decent story. And I hope that no one buys her fake "I didn't really mean to hurt anyone" tears.

It could be DAYS answer to The Last of Sheila.

Trusted Contributor

@Judaline , I LOVED that movie so much!!!!

Honored Contributor

@Lisa now in AZ  I'm not sure if I saw it, so I looked it up. Sounds like a comedy. I love the line (if you read the link I sent), 'who decorated this room, Parker Brothers?' hahahaha I may have to see if my movie source has it. 

Honored Contributor