Respected Contributor

Re: All Things DAYS--JANUARY 2023--possible spoilers

Didn't know if you all had seen another DAYS regular has died--Quinn Reddecker--he played Alex many years ago.  And also--I may have spelled his name wrong.

Respected Contributor

I'm still sooooo behind!!  I plan to park my behind on the couch on Friday night or Saturday morning to catch up.  That's my goal.  I don't mind reading all the posts and don't consider them as spoilers so it's all good.  I can't wait to see if Sweetness, Doc, and Kate die, but is anyone ever really dead in Salem???!!!  Enjoy the day, everyone!

Esteemed Contributor

Little Rachel will not be happy when she finds out her mom and dad are not living together anymore.  She will probably throw a tantrum if Brady and Chloe reunite.

It wouldn't be surprising if the writers age Rachel and turn her into a teenage version of Kristen.

Honored Contributor

Todays show, very emotional. 

Esteemed Contributor

The DAYS writing team has won another award - the Writers Guild Award.  I don't understand how they keep winning.

Respected Contributor

@twinsister Little Rachel delivers her lines like quite the little snot and has a very big chip on her shoulder.  But I guess that's how she's supposed to play the role.  I'm still soooooo behind.  Grrrr.

Honored Contributor

I read about yesterday, that Roman was holding an urn of Kate's ashes in "what had to be the world's fastest cremation." I thought maybe this might cheer you all up. At least I found it funny.

Then it said that Marlena, Kate and Kayla were headed for a heavenly presentation. If it's as bad as Bo's reappearence it would be pretty unwatchable for me!

Esteemed Contributor

@Judaline - It was a surprise to see Kates' ashes in the urn so fast!  I can't imagine how she is going to be resurrected and come back to life after being cremated.  The writers will have some 'splaining to do!!

Esteemed Contributor

@DrKelli wrote:

Hello, Friends!

I need to get this posted early because I've been super sick and never know if I'm going to be upright long enough to type anything LOL!

We're entering another year and I've been thinking about all the great people I've met through this silly little thread of ours.  DAYS did us wrong by moving to Peacock, but somehow, we perservered and kept coming together and so it shall be in 2023!

I wish you all peace and prosperity in 2023 and look forward to reading your comments!

I hope 2023 brings you better health and joy.

Honored Contributor

Todays show for me was only one brief commercial in the very beginning and rest was commercial free, Only ran 38 minutes